7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

jairzinho

If we get the 220 Million for Neymar
100/105 for Coutinho
95 for Dembele

Sell Gomes, Turan and use remaining funds to get Seri. Promote Calena and keep Samper

:valverde2:

Butaan4barca

If we get the 220 Million for Neymar
100/105 for Coutinho
95 for Dembele

Sell Gomes, Turan and use remaining funds to get Seri. Promote Calena and keep Samper

:valverde2:

even if we have that amount. Clubs like liverpool & dormant knowing we have that amount of money wont budge.

hypothetically if we get these two, i would personally want that we spend another 40 m on renato sanchez. Only then i could feel okay about losing neymar

Zincubus

Banned
this makes too much sense for :bartomeu:

Apart from selling Gomes who hasn't been given a fair chance yet . I'm expecting great things from him this season .
By all means sell Rakitic who after a promising first 6 months has been in steady decline for the last couple of seasons .

El Barcelona

Apart from selling Gomes who hasn't been given a fair chance yet . I'm expecting great things from him this season .
By all means sell Rakitic who after a promising first 6 months has been in steady decline for the last couple of seasons .
Not a fair chance? He played plenty of matches without impressing but yeah, I hope that you are right but my expectations are not so high.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How would you feel about Draxler for that position ?

He's the one most at risk if Neymar does go to PSG so why not Verratti and Draxler plus cash !?!

Or Draxler plus £160 million and get Couthino !?!

Draxler looks too one-dimensional to me.

Zincubus

Banned
Draxler? Not too long ago he wasn't even in their squad.

He's only 22 or 23 , still young and they are the current world champions and have a load of great players to choose from ... he's their blue eyed boy from what I understand ..

Wiki says he made his full international debut at 18 and has 35 caps since ... sounds more or less like a fixture to me since his debut ...

Last edited:

jairzinho

Liverpool aren't budging now but if we offer anything in the region of 100 - 105 million, they'll be willing to sit at the table and negotiate. 222 million can more than get us both him and Dembele. The time we've spent begging Ney to stay we should have already been using it to have pre-agreements with specific clubs. Not sure it works that way but hope we're being pro-active.

Home of Barca Fans