7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

El Guaje

It would be nice to get one on Madrid like that, of course it would be. But if Monaco really do expect 150M for Mbappe, i doubt we can afford both him and Dembele, even with 222M. We'd have to sell Rafinha for 30M and maybe someone else too then. Not saying i wouldn't like it, infact i would love it. Justy saying this might be over the top in terms of expectations. :blush:

We can get both. Lets assume Dembele will cost 90m and Mbappe will cost 150m (tbh i think he will go for less + that we will be able to offer them all money right away instead of splitting it up over a few years), that is just 18m more than what we will be getting for Neymar. No way we cant afford that. Also how did the board plan on getting Verratti for 100m+ without the 222m from Neymar? Tbh i think we can get all three of Mbappe, Dembele and Coutinho. Also the club is looking to sell Munir, Vermaelen and maybe even Rafinha, so there is more money to be made. Or atleast we can get 2 of them now and the 3rd next summer, but as i said i think we can get all of them.

Zincubus

Banned
We can get both. Lets assume Dembele will cost 90m and Mbappe will cost 150m (tbh i think he will go for less + that we will be able to offer them all money right away instead of splitting it up over a few years), that is just 18m more than what we will be getting for Neymar. No way we cant afford that. Also how did the board plan on getting Verratti for 100m+ without the 222m from Neymar? Tbh i think we can get all three of Mbappe, Dembele and Coutinho. Also the club is looking to sell Munir, Vermaelen and maybe even Rafinha, so there is more money to be made. Or atleast we can get 2 of them now and the 3rd next summer, but as i said i think we can get all of them.
Omg Couthino + Mbappe + Dembele would see us sorted for a decade !!

Just keep the young midfielders and sell the deadwood ( Arda / Rakitic / Rafinha / Vermallan / Matheau ) for whatever we can for them , add that to the existing transfer money and add Neymar's cash and we are sorted .

jamrock

He is a player we should look at if the price is right, and that price can't be anything approaching 100m, 70 tops.

MessiTHEgoat

He is a player we should look at if the price is right, and that price can't be anything approaching 100m, 70 tops.

if everton sold lukaku for around 90m, and man u bought pogba for 120m,
how much do you think liverpool would ask for coutinho?

70m isn't really that much in this market.

liverpool already rejected 100m for him, if what bouhefsi said is true.

xXKonan

[tw]892864316302659585[/tw]

Romero saying the same. Club is confident he will be signed and presented on Monday before the Gamper match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I honestly think all these guys have no clue whatsoever.

Almost no one picked up the Semedo signing, or Digne, Gomes and Umtiti signing last summer from the Catalan media.

Last few months all we've heard is Verratti, Paulinho and Bellerin. So far we've signed none of them. It was confirmed we tried to sign Paulinho, but so far nothing happened. I hope it continues this way.

But all this talk about being confident in signing Coutinho while the journalists who basically work for Liverpool saying otherwise. I'm more inclined to believe them rather than these guys who all have different sources who keep contradicting each other.

On one hand CatRadio are saying they are very confident we'll sign Coutinho. Right after they say if he's not signed, Hazard is the alternative.

How does that even make any sense?

Last edited:

xXKonan

I honestly think all these guys have no clue whatsoever.

Almost no one picked up the Semedo signing, or Digne, Gomes and Umtiti signing last summer from the Catalan media.
Could be someone close to the board that is intentionally leaking fake info. to Journalists.

either way we will have to wait and see.

Devils

So basically Gerard Romero is saying we will sign Coutinho in the next two days...

iwantobelieve.jpg

Home of Barca Fans