7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
Who knows, I remember reading that Roberto didn't like Coutinho for midfield because he is too attacking, maybe now they want him to replace Neymar.

Oddly enough , tonight against Bayern Munich Coutinho played the first half in midfield and moved to the left wing in the second where he seemed to come alive . So from what I saw of the first 65 minutes and I'm a massive Coutinho fan but I'll admit he wasn't amazing - made me wonder if his mind was somewhere else :)

Garrus

Who knows, I remember reading that Roberto didn't like Coutinho for midfield because he is too attacking, maybe now they want him to replace Neymar.
Coutinho rumors were roaming around for 2 months as an alternative to verrati, Sport and MD reported a few days ago that Coutinho is our target regardless of what happens with neymar, Also Robert a few months back in an interview said we'll have a big midfield signing, So all the previous points almost unequivocally point that Coutinho will be used in midfield.

Even if they decided at the last second to consider him as a neymar replacement, That means we'll need an actual "big" midfield signing, And we haven't heard any rumor what so ever about a midfielder other than Coutinho.
But we certainly had strong rumors about dembele and Mbappe.

This whole transfer window is an incomprehensible cluster**ck

Last edited:

Yannik

Oddly enough , tonight against Bayern Munich Coutinho played the first half in midfield and moved to the left wing in the second where he seemed to come alive . So from what I saw of the first 65 minutes and I'm a massive Coutinho fan but I'll admit he wasn't amazing - made me wonder if his mind was somewhere else :)

it's a preseason game. Everyone plays gash except for those who enjoy the game

BBZ8800

MD says that Coutinho will be used both as a LW and LCM.
And the idea is to sign both Coutuinho and Dembele.

Dembele will be a LW.
But in some matches, Coutinho can play as a LW also.

LW options are Dembele, Mbappe and Di Maria.

A good thing is that Dybala rumours have died.

kilian

Coutinho as LCM and Mbappe/Dembele as LW sounds fine. Although I`m not sure that Coutinho will solve our midfield problems as he is more AM than a real CM. Maybe Gomes surprises us this year. :D

Cool

MD says that Coutinho will be used both as a LW and LCM.
And the idea is to sign both Coutuinho and Dembele.

Dembele will be a LW.
But in some matches, Coutinho can play as a LW also.

LW options are Dembele, Mbappe and Di Maria.

A good thing is that Dybala rumours have died.

I honestly dont fancy Demeble as LW, I'd like Mbappe to be on the left wing.

springfield

10 times already. But you never know because at the end it's not his decision. If Liverpool wants the money, then Klopp will have to live with it.

Home of Barca Fans