7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zidane82

He’s not become a poor / average player oven night.

I think he’ll get his form back and prove what a fabulous player he really is .

He was looking so good for a while before the injury

serghei

He's like Alexis Sanchez for me. Buckets of talent, but mentality doesn't allow them to reach the top and then keep staying there consistently. The best they can do is have phenomenal periods of peak form - rather short ones, in which they pour golazos and basically give you a hint of the players they could be, if only they had the right mentality and knew how to cope with the pressure of having to perform every weak at the expected level.

I would not be opposed to selling him for anything over 100m. At the end it's the performances that count, not the ability and talent.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
giphy.gif

soul24rage

Now that Chelsea's request to delay the ban was denied by FIFA, the only team that I could think of if we are thinking of selling Coutinho is Liverpool at a cut price. Or maybe we can sell him to Chelsea in 2020 summer as I think Hazard will leave either in 2019 summer or 2020 summer.

Zidane82

Now that Chelsea's request to delay the ban was denied by FIFA, the only team that I could think of if we are thinking of selling Coutinho is Liverpool at a cut price. Or maybe we can sell him to Chelsea in 2020 summer as I think Hazard will leave either in 2019 summer or 2020 summer.
Pity they don’t allow swap deals

Givenchy

Hazard will be a Madrid player man, they already signed his bumboy Courtois who he was very close with at Chelsea. i think our only hope of selling Coutinho is PSG

soul24rage

Hazard will be a Madrid player man, they already signed his bumboy Courtois who he was very close with at Chelsea. i think our only hope of selling Coutinho is PSG

Newcomer kept saying that PSG can't spend much because of FFP so I'm sure they won't sign him this summer. Not sure about next summer though.

CatalinR10

Fucking diva brazilian.

Does he have problems outside of the pitch or what's his fucking problem ?

Off with his head !

Absolutelly sickening.

Gari

Real Madrid are prepared to offer €350M for Neymar, making him the most expensive signing in history, and have contacted the player.They're willing to offer a €45M salary, making him the best paid player in the world, 5 years & a record release clause. Pérez has grown tired of relying on the youth players, and wants to make a big move.
Paris have put their focus towards getting Philippe Coutinho to join the French club, as revenge for Barcelona having Frenkie de Jong snub the Parisians.Coutinho's release clause is set to €400M.
Perfect! Ideal!

Home of Barca Fans