7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

xXKonan

Modric gone. Kovavic gone. Isco gone.

Dont let the same happen to Coutinho. Buy him in January for Messi´s sake. Amazing player.
I can see us making a move for him in the summer though. as we don't have any plans whatsoever to spend money in January unless theirs a huge injury Crisis.

RaidersGunz

Summer of 2016, Barca should really be pushing as hard as they can to get Coutinho. Iniesta's long term replacement.

Neymar, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez, Rafinha the attacking players for Barca. CLASS.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Summer of 2016, Barca should really be pushing as hard as they can to get Coutinho. Iniesta's long term replacement.

Neymar, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez, Rafinha the attacking players for Barca. CLASS.

Just reading this makes me feel sorry for Busi, Pique, Masche and Bravo/MAtS

jonxxxj

lol at the guy who said he isnt good enough based ond pass accuracy statistic... yesterday he had something about 67% pass accuracy and was the best ofensive player on the pitch by a distance. Again, you cant judge a player based on numbers and compare his numbers with players from different teams and with different styles.. Coutinho takes risks, he playes for a team that cant keep possession like city, arsenal or barcelona, he ivery often isolated and his style is adapted to the team demands, which is create things out of nothing, and he can do that better than any other player in the premier league.

The guy is 23, is playing regularly for no more than 3 years and is getting better each day. For me he is already better than James and is in the same level as Isco. The only difference is that Isco and James have had better careers and opportunities, while coutinho just started playing in 2013.
The kid will be huge, you can see this in his game, its not accidental that he is growing, the talent is there, its crystal clear.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
lol at the guy who said he isnt good enough based ond pass accuracy statistic... yesterday he had something about 67% pass accuracy and was the best ofensive player on the pitch by a distance. Again, you cant judge a player based on numbers and compare his numbers with players from different teams and with different styles.. Coutinho takes risks, he playes for a team that cant keep possession like city, arsenal or barcelona, he ivery often isolated and his style is adapted to the team demands, which is create things out of nothing, and he can do that better than any other player in the premier league.

The guy is 23, is playing regularly for no more than 3 years and is getting better each day. For me he is already better than James and is in the same level as Isco. The only difference is that Isco and James have had better careers and opportunities, while coutinho just started playing in 2013.
The kid will be huge, you can see this in his game, its not accidental that he is growing, the talent is there, its crystal clear.
Seriously,why?

:rolleyes:

Why?
It's also not accidental that James and Isco are also growing. And have always been better than him. They're well on their way to being world-class, and you could make a case for James being WC already. James scores more goals with less shots, and dribbles and passes (this also applies to Isco) almost as much despite the fact that he's not the sole creator.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I can see us making a move for him in the summer though. as we don't have any plans whatsoever to spend money in January unless theirs a huge injury Crisis.

Like it or not, but it seems like we'll be going all in for Pogba next summer. There probably won't be too much money left for a hyped BPL player like Coutinho.

Neymessi

Coutinho is the best thing that we can get for iniesta replacement.So much better than pogba imo but we will shed 80 mil for pogba rather than 40 for coutinhio

Neymessi

Like it or not, but it seems like we'll be going all in for Pogba next summer. There probably won't be too much money left for a hyped BPL player like Coutinho.

Coutinhio is not overhyped.Pogba is.coutinho has all that is needed.Passing,long shots,dribbles,vision.The only thing he lacks is strength.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How long before people start calling Coutinho for better than Iniesta?

I can see it coming

khaled_a_d

tbh ,I am not sure about it anymore .Since signing Arda rumors has been cold now
I think we might not go for a CM/Am next summer unless Rafinha leave or Arda failed there .think that we will have a quit summer next year with no big signing

Home of Barca Fans