7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

cro-man

Liverpool is signing one good player after another and we just watch and try to sign Di maria. No matter who they sign coutinho wont leave. Guillem Balague and as i remember pearce told the same that no matter who they sign coutinho wont leave.
Liverpool has a budget around 200m. They dont need to sell and want to keep coutinho no matter what. Their Ceo even came out to tell the fans that its bullshit that countinho will leave.... How much more proof do we need? Only because some twitter birds are saying otherwise??

Last edited:

Adversus

Liverpool is signing one good player after another and we just watch and try to sign Di maria. No matter who they sign coutinho wont leave. Guillem Balague and as i remember pearce told the same that no matter who they sign coutinho wont leave.
Liverpool has a budget around 200m. They dont need to sell and want to keep coutinho no matter what. Their Ceo even came out to tell the fans that its bullshit that countinho will leave.... How much more proof do we need? Only because some twitter birds are saying otherwise??

As an Everton fan it pains me to say it but if they sign Van Dijk they could be a dark horse for the premiership and may even do well in Europe. I'm not sure Coutinho should go. Klopp is a fantastic manager unlike Koeman.

springfield

Don't trust balague, he only reports what others tell.

BBZ8800

Why are they buying 3-4 players in the last 72 hours of a transfer window?

The prices aren't lower now.
Players aren't more available now.
They will lose more time until players will adapt to new teams/tactics than if they would have bought players in early July.

They might not sell Coutinho in the end, but their current insane transfer activity looks very suspicious.

Devils

[tw]902868255823585281[/tw]

I'm going to post every single rumor I see come out until this window closes.

BBZ8800

[tw]902868255823585281[/tw]

I'm going to post every single rumor I see come out until this window closes.

Sport 8 minutes ago:
The closer the market closes, the faster the negotiations are. Barça has accelerated in the last hours the contacts to sign to Thomas Lemar, that would be the replacement of Coutinho before the refusal of the Liverpool to listen the blaugranas offers.

Lemar and Paulo Dybala are the options that shuffle the technical services Blaugrana as alternatives to Coutinho, but French is seen as the most feasible operation, both from the economic point of view and the negotiating complexity with the club possessing its rights, the Monaco.

The Gallic end, only 21 years old, would have a price of 80 million euros, which is what has already offered the same Liverpool by the player. Barca has entered fully into negotiations for the signing of Lemar with the aim, also, of blocking the English set, which refuses to sell to Coutinho.

Lemar, who has spent two seasons in Monaco, was signed from Caen in 2015 for only 4 million euros. Its market price (according to the specialized website Transfermarkt) is, at this moment, 24 million euros. But the interest of several European clubs, besides Barça and Liverpool, has made his transfer more expensive.

Barça, in the last hours, has contacted both the player and Monaco to know the real options of the signing. The answer he has found in both cases has been positive.

Yeah, but at the moment LFC representatives are in Monaco for Lemar.

Barto is a master of negotiating through a mobile phone.

Tornbetweentwo

Why are they buying 3-4 players in the last 72 hours of a transfer window?

The prices aren't lower now.
Players aren't more available now.
They will lose more time until players will adapt to new teams/tactics than if they would have bought players in early July.

They might not sell Coutinho in the end, but their current insane transfer activity looks very suspicious.

Van Dijk deal is because Southampton are saying they wouldn't/won't sell to Liverpool due to the suspected tapping up.
Arsenal only gave Liverpool the green light today (according to sources) to talk to Ox, as they refused to sell to Liverpool after (amongst other things), the way the Suarez incident backfired on them and put some extra bad blood between them.
Liverpool have been looking at both of these players since May or earlier, and actively trying to get them (albeit behind the scenes etc.)

Lemar is a later look and is probably something to do with Coutinho, although he wouldn't be a direct replacement. He might be easier to get this season and have him a year, now that Liverpool are probably already resigned to losing Coutinho next year.

cro-man

Don't trust balague, he only reports what others tell.

I dont trust him but he is right on this. This doesnt make sense.

All reliable sources are saying coutinho stays or they are quiet and dont even have rumors about this. The ceo the trainer and the whole club liverpool are confirming he stays. Why shoud the ceo come out and lie to his fans on twitter?

Raketa10

It's all bullshit it's basically Coutinho or no one, and no way Lpool would go for Lemar if Coutinho was staying.
So first they need to announce Lemar so we can announce Coutinho. :)

Home of Barca Fans