7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

El Flaco

[tw]903719273310375936[/tw]

No idea what this says in the text image but in his tweet he says something about the board lying.

Out of curiosity, but who's this guy?

To be honest, I've never really heard about him before.

"The management had a terrible failure and lied to the fans, Barca is now lost because of the directives encouraging the fans with false promises through the press, Everything we reported is from them, We didn't come up with anything by ourselves, Their are known journalists that reported the same news, And in the end it's a real failure of the management.
I'll keep working the same way, I'll never change, Yes sometimes the sources are truthful, And sometimes they're not, But they're sources from barca's management.
To be frank, I don't care what will be said, I'll just say to you to look for the one responsible inside the club, I didn't come up with anything just from my head, But from sources inside barca, Who failed, And what a failure that was.
I just like to remind some that i could've used generic words that doesn't confirm or deny anything, But i like to do my job and get close to the decision makers, Which if they choose to lie, That's their concern, But i challenge anyone at FC barcelona to accuse me of making up news without it coming directly from them.
Now let them carry their true failure, And those who want to vent themselves through me then i don't have a problem, But be certain that i report what they tell me, Weather they are lies or truths."

In summary, He's very pissed and accusing people inside our management of feeding him with lies.

Thanks for the translation.

Devils

Thanks for the translation.

He's a Barca reporter for BeIN sports. He's gained a lot of popularity this summer because he was very accurate (probably the most out of anyone) when it came to Barca news and pretty much called everything right.

He said a few days ago that he was sure Barca would sign Coutinho, he released this statement after the window ended.

George_Costanza

This guy

Screen_Shot_2017-09-02_at_2.00.45_AM.png

Tepid water

He's a Barca reporter for BeIN sports. He's gained a lot of popularity this summer because he was very accurate (probably the most out of anyone) when it came to Barca news and pretty much called everything right.

He said a few days ago that he was sure Barca would sign Coutinho, he released this statement after the window ended.

Because he'd lied.

Write it to get page views... pile of crap.

Thiago10

Because he'd lied.

Write it to get page views... pile of crap.

I've heard he is actually very reliable and he was right every other time this summer. Normally when a reporter says it's the board who's lying I'd say it's bs, but with the one we have, I'm inclined to believe him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I can wear my orange Liverpool away kit with Coutinho lettering on it, which I bought in July before this nonsense began now :D

Aldo1973

Banned
160 million straight up is ridiculous money for any player, too much for Coutinho. Besides Coutinho isn't the central midfielder like a lot of people say we need. He's more an attacking midfielder/playmaker.

The issue is not missing out on Coutinho but insisting buying this player when he wasn't available for a realistic fee and then failing to properly look at alternatives.

Barca fast becoming the most hated club in Europe

El Flaco

Cheers for the explanation guys :)

Much appriciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[tw]903720556318658561[/tw]

Said FCB's market is closed. Also apologizing for his errors this summer. Said his intention was to report in the moment & it comes with risks.

Home of Barca Fans