JerseyAddict

Arda 0 Millions
Gomes maybe 20M
Denis 10M
Rafinha 6-8M
Vidal 6M
Deulofeu 10M
Paco 10-15M

Maybe they'll add Digne/Cillessen/Vermaelen to the list.

As I said, this prices are so low on today's market... And Barça lost a shitload of money...

Arda 35m?
Gomes bought for 35mil?
Denis La Masia, rebuying was around 3m?
Rafinha La Masia
Vidal la Masia, rebuying was what, 15m?
Deulofeu La Masia, rebuying was 10m?
Paco 30m?

I see only loses :(

Xaviniesta

Liverpool fans are funny. They really think we would spend 150m but wait for Coutinho to come in the summer. If we are going to pay 150m, we will get him NOW ffs.

M

MessiCam

I get back from my holiday and Twitter is awash with Coutinho news. Again...

I don't have a problem with Barca getting him but the fee being thrown around is absolutely insane.

Anyway, it would appear that this saga is in the final stretch although, other than the money, I can't see how him leaving in January benefits Liverpool.

Messi983

Think you are underestimating almost all of the fees there.

Maybe not Arda...

And Deulofeu.

I think we could get more for the others though.

Gomes 30M (don't forget that Mendes is his agent)
Denis 15M
Rafinha 15M (if he can stay healthy for the rest of the season then maybe around 20-25M)
Vidal 8-10M
Paco 20-25M (I would only sell him if we'll get Griezmann in summer otherwise would keep him as backup)
Vermaelen 6-8M (if he'll stay healthy for the rest of the season maybe more)
Cillessen (could get around 20M for him IMO but we'd need to replace him; maybe sell him to Napoli with Pepe Reina coming back as part of the deal; I think he'd want to come back home and be a good backup for 2-3 seasons)
Digne (wouldn't sell him now but maybe in a year if Cucu will prove to be the real deal)

That's around 100M here in best case scenario IMO.

But yeah, in reality we'll probably just loan them all. :lol:

BigBarcaBoy

The danger of selling so many players is unless the plan is to replace them with for example b team players then the spectre of a weak squad looms large. Doesn't seem as if there is any real planning going on

FCBfan22

Some of the UK media are saying, that if Coutinho comes, we will sell Iniesta in the summer. Have they forgot that he has a lifetime contract? Lol.

serghei

[Sport] Coutinho is just reaching for the Parker pen to sign the contract with Barca. Bartomeu is laughing as of he just escaped from an asylum. Matter of seconds now [Exclusive]

Thiago10

We can still sell at least 5-6 players while keeping a decent bench even if we get Griezmann (not sure if we should though)
Dembele - Suarez/Griezmann - Messi
Coutinho - Busi - Sergi
Alba - Umtiti - Piqué - Semedo
MATS

Bench: Cillesen, Vermaelen, Mina, Marlon, Digne, Iniesta, Rakitic, Paulinho, Denis, another winger + Paco/Suarez (if we get Griezmann, no idea what the plan is with him in that case)

Sell:
Gomes 30M
Deulofeu 10M
Rafinha 20M
Vidal 10M
Paco 20M
Arda -1M

Home of Barca Fans