7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
Still playing in the Liverpool mode- More attacking less midfield playmaking. We need Arthur to come in the summer not winter.

CatalinR10

Just like Coutinho then , only costing much more money.

Not really , Coutinho is playing with us for 3 months now , time in which he's had some really good games and scored some really nice goals. Calling him out so soon on not being good enough only because of some random games where he should have played better is kinda lame.

Catta

please never compare cesc the rotten turtle with coutinho. Cesc caused me so much headache, im still suffering from his time at barca.

If you look at stats Cesc was great for Barca, in 151 matches he scored 42 goals and had 57 assists. And Coutinho so far is striking me as the same kind of player, he will be great statistically for Barca, but his overall game play will be lacking. Just like Cesc he was bought to be a midfielder, a creator from the deep, but so far both are better in a more advanced role than what they were supposed to be.

MessiTHEgoat

he's getting trolled by fucking lovren... lol
DadPSBjXkAE8Si-.jpg

winning against city home & away vs getting knocked out against fucking roma

My thoughts and prayers for Coutinho and people that were trashing me for mentioning liverpool as a CL contender this year even without Coutinho a few months back.

Home of Barca Fans