8 - Pedri

eaman

It's not ideal but I'm sure he'll be OK. The guy is young and very fit looking so he should cope with the heavy schedule

vuji_31

Jesus.

One article from some spanish doctor said, vecause of wc 2022 and dense schedule Pedri's carrier will be 3-4 years shorter

fergus90

I'm sure he could handle it, but it's the impact on his performance that affects Barca. Pedri said himself he was tired at the end of the season and it showed.

Fast forward a few weeks where he's afforded some rest before the Euros and he looks a completely different player again. Spain's Olympic gain will be Barca's loss at the business end of the season where the minutes have taken their toll on his legs.

iniestaGOAT

he should fake an injury after the Euro , no other way about it .

I don't think pedri personally wants to quit the olympics. He does not need to fake an injury to not participate.

He probably thinks a gold medal will look nice in his resume. But if the club pressures him not to take part he won't fight it. There wil be another chance.

Porque

Oh great, Pedri going to Olympics will give Puig enough impetus to want to stay and fight for his place.

I already seen the guy doing kickups on the edge of the swimming pool in anticipation. Unreal Jedi training for 2021/2022.

Porque

I think the club is not obligated to release Pedri to the Olympics, so the chances are really high.

To be honest, there should be a rule which limits a club player to 1 international tournament per summer.

Pedri or Bryan Gil could have been selected for U21 Champs, Euro2020 and Olympics.

And now they are trying to make it that the power is in the hands of the ones who don't pay the contracts but minimal per appearance fees.

Ridiculous.

vegitot

Oh great, Pedri going to Olympics will give Puig enough impetus to want to stay and fight for his place.

I already seen the guy doing kickups on the edge of the swimming pool in anticipation. Unreal Jedi training for 2021/2022.

Laugh so hard.

Home of Barca Fans