111 touches
5 key passes (most)
6/6 accurate long balls
84/92 accurate passes
6/10 duels won
5 tackles
2 interceptions (via @SofaScoreINT)

Overrated...

Yeah but LE had to take him off for the penalties because he would have passed it back to Alba.

HanDW

Koeman-Lucho on Pedri

207d3c6d131d8c38ae9260dac89a8562a67405a6bb1349896be7fe26aafe1de5_1.jpg

Bobo32

#ESP Pedri vs. Switzerland:

111 touches
5 key passes (most)
6/6 accurate long balls
84/92 accurate passes
6/10 duels won
5 tackles
2 interceptions (via @SofaScoreINT)

Overrated...

He played well obviously, but these stats... I saw him miss one long ball for sure.

Horatio

You're welcome
let's hope he doesn't want to leave Barca because he thinks he can play for a bigger team.

Afellay(who became an analyst) is calling him the exact copy of Iniesta.

Horatio

You're welcome
Credits to Koeman who recognized his greatness and gave him his minutes accordingly. Now the world gets to enjoy him.

iniestaGOAT

let's hope he doesn't want to leave Barca because he thinks he can play for a bigger team.

Afellay(who became an analyst) is calling him the exact copy of Iniesta.

How is Pedri and Iniesta similiar in any way? I haven't seen his Euro Cup matches but Iniesta was a silky smooth dribber with killer passes and attacker. Pedri seems like he is going to be more like a controller of midfield with distrubtion passes.

Horatio

You're welcome
How is Pedri and Iniesta similiar in any way? I haven't seen his Euro Cup matches but Iniesta was a silky smooth dribber with killer passes and attacker. Pedri seems like he is going to be more like a controller of midfield with distrubtion passes.

Yeah, can't say I would fully agree with that comparison either. According to him they are similar in "style and the way they move".

xXKonan

To be fair anyone that plays for Spain that even remotely can dribble through defenses, make ballsy passes, and glide throughout the pitch will be compared to Iniesta.

Pedri is just one of the new guys to be compared to him. But if he keeps performing the way he has, Spain finally has someone worth shit that can take the mantle. There's currently a graveyard full of them that tried and failed to achieve that for Spain so far.

Home of Barca Fans