8 - Pedri

Bobo32

Yeah some of these passes are very difficult both technically and timing-wise - perfectly executed. He is great when he arrives at this halfspace inbetween defence and midfield and when he gets a run to pinpoint, as he is technically brilliant and great at solving these 2v1 or 2v2 etc...

My problem with him is more when watching games, he is the kind of player who either looks for these kinds of passes or too often just lazily passes backwards or sideways without thought. He is not yet great at progressing the ball into the right space in the right time, the kind of thing that made Xavi so great for example. I also think he is quite bad without the ball, he is often either hiding or recieving the ball in the wrong space I think. But this part was better in Spain than in Barcelona, and it's one thing that can improve naturally with age.

xXKonan

Cadena Ser claims after the 8-2 thrashing, Bayern called us and were willing to offer 40-45 Million for Pedri but we told them nope.

Gnidrologist

Wonder why there aren't any Pedri comps from euro in youtube at all. Is there some draconian copyright gestapo hunting down anybody, who would post anything from this event? Because you usually see the individual touches of players like him like after an hour when club matches have been played, especially for rising stars like him. Would be nice to see full euro review of him in this format.

Bobo32

Wonder why there aren't any Pedri comps from euro in youtube at all. Is there some draconian copyright gestapo hunting down anybody, who would post anything from this event? Because you usually see the individual touches of players like him like after an hour when club matches have been played, especially for rising stars like him. Would be nice to see full euro review of him in this format.

Yeah that might be what it is, I tried to find Busquets games as well as Donnarummas, but only found their press conferences.
Maybe stuff will be let through after sunday?

vegitot

Despite not scoring and assiting, he actually tops in almost every midfielder stats (ball carries, pasd completed in final third, xG action....). Create even more chance than Iniesta in 2008 Euro.

Golden boy.

Home of Barca Fans