8 - Pedri

CatalinR10

So we were up 3-0 in the 80th minute and Kowman still didn't have any plans to get him out.

If something happens to this kid , Kowman should leave at once.

BusiTheKing

My gripe remains the same. He just doesn't assert himself enough. Close to flawless when he's got the ball but his movement is too passive for me. Too much half-hearted, casual roaming around the field.

It's not really a problem when things is running smoothly as most of the game yesterday but when we're under pressure, he tends to dissapear.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique plans to include Pedri in the squad list for the international matches in September because he is a very essential part of the team. This would mean that Pedri will have no vacations, but the player is highly motivated to play. [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

aragorn

Luis Enrique plans to include Pedri in the squad list for the international matches in September because he is a very essential part of the team. This would mean that Pedri will have no vacations, but the player is highly motivated to play. [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

stupid triathlon merchant - he should be kicked up his butt

FinBarcelonafan

I am sure recovery is better when you are eighteen but this sounds absurd. Poor guy. Sweatshop worker.

He should focus on quality than quantity. He can play higher level imo. But not this many games.

Rassvet

Lucho still running Barca players into the ground

Home of Barca Fans