8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Bigger BBZ L for me was Euro Cup where he basically put all favorites as potential candidates to win it. Next level prediction.

And they all went out the next game.

What BBZ doesnt grasp is the teams he holds up as best placed not winning is isnt what folk are laughing at.. it is they they all failed miserably the very next game.

He thinks he is right on likes of Spain because they didnt win it... when they actually were one of the best team in Euros if not maybe the best and played well. Absolutely no one claimed they were nailed on to win it.

It is not about predicting the winner but at least identifying some of the better sides.

FinBarcelonafan

BBZ always mentions numbers and percentages when talking about other people predictions but forgets those from his own examples.

For example:

Spain might not never win Euro again or Brazil World Cup.

Spain will always win some percentage of the time Euro. Saying never is foolish or too absurd.

Pep won't win CL without Messi.

In reality all these things are only matter of time. It's hyperbole to say stuff like that.

But of course, we all talk about things in overly positive or negative fashion.

And makes for better conversation when opinion is over the top. So thanks for those.

Last edited:

Slevinn

Nope that is a lie and completely made up conversation but nice try.

You were asked for who is the best team based on your ideals for World Cup and chose Germany.. who went out in groups.

Same as last Euros when slating Spain after group games.. you chose France, Portugal and Belgium and all three went out in next round.
Yup that?s totally how it went with him picking Germany. Will never forget that one. :lol:

Don?t think he said something positive about the Belgian NT tho since he has compared their playing style to Pep in the CL (wtf). And during the last euro?s he claimed we couldn?t possibly beat bad boy Portugal with choir boys like Thorgan Hazard.

KingLeo10

Never seen someone stan so much for BBZ as Rassvet does. Mancrush or something more.
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION], can you get to the bottom of this?

BBZ8800

Reading this thread makes me realize how [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] has taken almost too many Ls

When I read this thread, majority of those Ls are Germany 2018 and Euro 2021.
Which is basically all NT football.

I have basically just copied my ideas/theories from a club football into NT teams.
For example: Bayern is good on a CL level => Germany could do the same on a WC.
Liverpool/Chelsea/Bayern were the best in a CL 2021 => my NT favorites were Germany, France who play that type of football.
Barca and Spanish football are on a decline in club football => I copied the same onto Spain.

For starters, I'll stop with NT predictions.
But also, it seems that NT football is different than CL KO matches.
Apparently, tiredness is a huge factor. Bigger teams who might have played awesome in a CL that season might be a complete shit on an NT level 30 days later because their teams are physically and mentally exhausted after playing 50-60 matches in a season.
On the other hand, teams filled with players who played less in that season might get a few extra points of stamina in key moments against those players who won a CL in that season.
Also, a huge factor in NT matches is how many players play for the same club because chemistry in general is horrible on NT level, so teams with 5-6-10 players from the same club (Spain) might have a huge advantage over let's say England (where players play in 6-7 different clubs) or France (where all players more or less play in different teams).

I WAS horribly wrong on Euros 2021.
But imo, NT football is waaaaaay more random than CL football or League football, where the league football is the least random.

Instead of an NT football, I'll stick to theories:
1. which youngster will fail and which flaw will be his deadly flaw
2. Pep's City not winning a CL again

JamDav1982

Nah BBZ you still dont get it.

No one would claim it was an L if Germany fail to win but play well in 2018 or if any of the three favourites you choose that fit your ideals fail at Euro 2020 after being some of better teams ther.

The point is they all failed miserably.

No one claimed Spain were shoe ins for Euros or Peps city will definitely win so it is no W for you when they dont. All folk are saying is they are one of the better teams in tournament and amongst favourites.

That is nothing like the claims about German in 2018 and last Euros and how hard the teams you write essays about being perfect for modern day football were utter failures.

serghei

BBZ is not that far from making perfect sense tbh. He just needs to fitness it a bit, complete it with some possession football notions (no, crossing the shit out of the ball isn't the road to heaven in football), and drop that crap argument about height, while still keeping the broader view that physicality is very important.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

BBZ just needs to find some happiness in life. Find a woman he can love, rear children and be a grown up man.
smug.png

Home of Barca Fans