8 - Pedri

eaman

I remember Wayne Rooney saying he was so insanely and regularly overplayed from 16-17 years age onwards that it ruined his longevity. By 30 he was done.

He was amongst the biggest young talents.

Minute management is vital in the long term for these kids. Really shouldn't ignore that shit in favour of adrenaline rush.

Probably a little bit of truth in that but Rooneys build
Isn't that of someone who couldve gone on for much longer at the top. Pedri has that wirey frame where you could see him playing most ames and staying fit for longer

Joan

Love it how two biggest Puig fanboys accuse others of being ignorant and behaving like fan girls. You gotta love the irony :lol:

Temptation

Think he'll have much better end product and effectiveness in the final third than Iniesta(not a very high bar).

But it remains to be seen if he can be as clutch as Andres was. He got so many massive goals.

serghei

It's pretty obviously STRICTLY about end product there. ��

:lol: As in World Cup final goal, multiple CL semis goals, assists in multiple CL finals, and such?

Or are you talking about quantity over quality? In that case, Iniesta really didn't go guns blazing scoring many goals vs Albacete, Numancia, and such. He saved those for crucial high-stakes games.

Last edited:

serghei

Some weirdos cherrypicking parts of my post whereas I have clearly mentioned the immensely clutch goals point about Andres. Try harder. ����

You just said Iniesta is not a high bar in terms of effectiveness in the last 3rd. That's the magic of Iniesta. He was actually a poorer player in deep buildup hence why Xavi was impossible to replace for both Spain and Barcelona. Instead, he was a magician in the final 3rd.

Temptation

You just said Iniesta is not a high bar in terms of effectiveness in the last 3rd. That's the magic of Iniesta. He was actually a poorer player in deep buildup hence why Xavi was impossible to replace for both Spain and Barcelona. Instead, he was a magician in the final 3rd.

The context was in terms of raw goals and assists. That's what we talk about when we mean "end prpduct".

Key passes, final ball and all are generally grouped in the "all round game" part.

Home of Barca Fans