8 - Pedri

BusiTheKing

great on the ball but i just find it so hard to get over the slugghish attitude. that drop of the chin everytime he has to cover ten metres

Skalman

great on the ball but i just find it so hard to get over the slugghish attitude. that drop of the chin every time he has to cover ten metres
Yes you always come in here and find something to complain about regarding Pedri, and when you cant find anything you complain about his posturing, yeah we get already you dont like him.
He is not sluggish near or on the ball, how he looks when he runs, who cares? seriously..

BusiTheKing

Yes you always come in here and find something to complain about regarding Pedri, and when you cant find anything you complain about his posturing, yeah we get already you dont like him.
He is not sluggish near or on the ball, how he looks when he runs, who cares? seriously..

excuse me but without good posture you won't get anywhere in life!

shoulders back, chest out, and a big smile. that's the only way to face this rotten ungodly world of ours

Skalman

excuse me but without good posture you won't get anywhere in life!

shoulders back, chest out, and a big smile. that's the only way to face this rotten ungodly world of ours

I really find it funny though and you make me smile when Petri's posturing was your take away from the game, i mean there was a lot to complain about today, but you did find the time to add a sentence complaining about Petri's posture, that is funny :lol:

Porque

Incredibly slow but majestic on the ball. It was like someone dropped Valeron into modern football and he couldn't keep up today.

BusiTheKing

I really find it funny though and you make me smile when Petri's posturing was your take away from the game, i mean there was a lot to complain about today, but you did find the time to add a sentence complaining about Petri's posture, that is funny :lol:

well I think with the way I phrased it -- "i just find it hard to get over" -- it was clear that it was more of a personal subjective grievance than a substantial complaint but fair game

jamrock

Hd won't explode until the team has a better midfield structure, cant be getting the ball in no man's land so many times and just asked to figure something out.

Horatio

You're welcome
Love how he shows he still improves. Really nice runs into box and has much better shooting. Doing no. 8 proud.

Catta

Imagine how great he would look like in a functional midfield and with a true DM not this false variant we play with.

He is sacrificing much of his game because of tactics, can play on a much higher level.

vegitot

Xavi
ezgif-1-db5a16cb11.gif

Pedri
ezgif-1-dc533f0a8e.gif

:worthy:

Why not play him in Xavi's role??? Lad gonna kill it. He needs to touch the ball more than anyone else

Home of Barca Fans