8 - Pedri

JamDav1982

Nah.... just like to correct your nonsense.

57 through balls... sensational. Plucked from thin air.

Do better.

Incidentally.. FDJ.. 'cant pass ball forward' was 3rd in La Liga for through balls this season.. not bad from deep midfield.

Porque

There's a rumour of LE wanting Pedri at PSG. Probably lazy journalism, but say Verratti ends up in Saudi smoking habiska would you take 120m? (Bellingham, Declan Rice fee basically).

Part B) How do you replace him for 70m max?

Porque

B. Silva just as a thought experiment

Or

Xavi: "He has already been replaced"

gundogan-fc-barcelona-2-1687787747.jpg

"Now bring me this man"

FdK81ASXgAMRFTK.jpg

Gnidrologist

There's a rumour of LE wanting Pedri at PSG. Probably lazy journalism, but say Verratti ends up in Saudi smoking habiska would you take 120m? (Bellingham, Declan Rice fee basically).

Part B) How do you replace him for 70m max?
No fucking way! He's too special of a player. They don't grow on threes. If by 25 or so he shows signs of stalling any development and isn't good enough, then okay. For now we absolutely need to stick to this gem of a player even, if he's inconsistent. He basically defines Barca playstyle that made as fans of the club to begin with.

vegitot

Remind me that when lost to PSG, Koeman said Pedri in 5 years will be better than any PSG midfielders. Doesn't take 5 years though :koeman:

JamDav1982

Nah he isnt Barcas best player....yet and hasnt been in a single season yet either.

Last season MATS, Araujo, Christensen, FDJ were all better but he can be soon.

Barca were largely fine and beating Real x2 with Pedri out.. then FDJ goes out and its 4-0 to Real etc.

Folk with this nonsense of 'learning from others' like its Football Manager.

vegitot

Best player at one of the biggest clubs in the world at 21, stunning stuff

Hope he learns a thing or two from Gundogan while he's here.
Actually 20 years old. Stunning.

I can see much better season for Pedri next as Xavi promises to give him full freedom (100 passes per game). He will move freely like Jamdav posted above :xavi:

Home of Barca Fans