8 - Pedri

vuji_31

I would sell Gavi for 90-100mil wothout second thoughts.

Pedri , not really.

I would take Florian Wirtz here.

jamrock

Although there break down of midfielder into CM & AM is kinda wack and leaves room for too many meh players like freaking diaz and such.

Better top 10 midfielders no particular order

Barella
Silva
Odegaard
Kimmich
Rodri
Gundogan
Pedri
Bellingham
Casemiro
KDB
Modric.

Well that's 11 but those are the best midfielders in the world, based on consistency over the last 2 seasons, kroos should probably be in there two.

Outside looking in.

Bruno Fernandes (needs to be more involved in overall play)
GUIMARAES (1 more great season)
Caicado (big club step up)
de jong (1 more good season)

I consider musiala more of a 2nd striker, that's why he doesn't make the top 11/12, but if we call him a midfielder, that he's in the list.

vegitot

Although there break down of midfielder into CM & AM is kinda wack and leaves room for too many meh players like freaking diaz and such.

Better top 10 midfielders no particular order

Barella
Silva
Odegaard
Kimmich
Rodri
Gundogan
Pedri
Bellingham
Casemiro
KDB
Modric.

Well that's 11 but those are the best midfielders in the world, based on consistency over the last 2 seasons, kroos should probably be in there two.

Outside looking in.

Bruno Fernandes (needs to be more involved in overall play)
GUIMARAES (1 more great season)
Caicado (big club step up)
de jong (1 more good season)

I consider musiala more of a 2nd striker, that's why he doesn't make the top 11/12, but if we call him a midfielder, that he's in the list.
I would add De Jong in top 10.

JamDav1982

ESPN.....stop there.

Anyone that thinks that is an accurate list then suits them.

Likes of Modric and Casimero better last season than FDJ.... sensational stuff.

Sad times for Balde when Estupinan and Shaw are rated higher than him..

Militao/Alaba better than Araujo and Christensen last season.... gooooo ESPN!

Numpties.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Wont 'settle' any debates as wont mean he was better than FDJ last season.

He wasnt.. not for Barca and not in WC.

But he can get there and is world class.

KDB is more or less a second striker for City these days in way they line up.

jamrock

Nah that debate has been settled bar 6/7 people on Barcaforum, easily the best Midfielder at the club, top 3 players at the club.

We debating his greatest on a Continental level, 1 full season away of being a certified great in today's game, at 21.

We don't debate if a 21 year old is better than a 18 year old, much less a 26 year old.

He's waaaaaay above that

JamDav1982

Nah that debate has been settled bar 6/7 people on Barcaforum, easily the best Midfielder at the club, top 3 players at the club.

We debating his greatest on a Continental level, 1 full season away of being a certified great in today's game, at 21.

We don't debate if a 21 year old is better than a 18 year old, much less a 26 year old.

He's waaaaaay above that

Fake news.

There is no debate... FDJ was better than Pedri last season.

FDJ had four games v Real in last 18 months that Pedri has never had v anyone yet.

Pedri can over take him.

Usual nonsense when Gavi etc used to be better than FDJ... now proven wrong its all about age.

The comparison is the players now. The fact have to point to age as wrong says it all.

Home of Barca Fans