8 - Pedri

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Is it just me or is Pedri very careful when going in for a tackle to win the ball? He needs to be a bit more brave. Hopefully it’s more because it’s friendlies and he’s careful with opposition but even previous seasons he’s never been great at winning the ball especially against big opposition. Needs to work on that.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

His lack of affecting matches means he is not world class yet for me. This has to be the season where he bridges the gap.

More goals, more assists, more influence on the game. If he truly is to be called world class.

serghei

His lack of affecting matches means he is not world class yet for me. This has to be the season where he bridges the gap.

More goals, more assists, more influence on the game. If he truly is to be called world class.

True. Right now, he's still in the bright talent bracket. Not world class and still quite some work to do to reach that very high level. It's also true that it's almost impossible to be world class at 20 years old in midfield.

Iniesta for example became world class at 24-25 imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
Maybe with support of a 4 man mf will help him contribute more in attack by getting more space and time on ball.

CatalinR10

Pedri: "Personal goals this season? Last season I should have reached 10G + 10A, but I didn't. This year when I came back from vacation, Xavi told me that I had to achieve that goal this year." #fcblive

Nah , he should have 30 g+a at least.

Or death.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Pedri: "Personal goals this season? Last season I should have reached 10G + 10A, but I didn't. This year when I came back from vacation, Xavi told me that I had to achieve that goal this year." #fcblive

Nah , he should have 30 g+a at least.

Or death.
Looks miles off getting the numbers a genuine world class attacking midfielder should get.

Great player, but have to say, he is somewhat overrated by Barca fans.

Not better than Araujo or Balde in their current positions at present.

M3ls

So slow, so weak, so unaggressive....

When I look at him, it feels like 10 kg dumbbells are tied to his legs.

FinBarcelonafan

Underwhelming preseason so far imo. Expect bigger things from him when season starts.

It looks like he is taking different approach to preseason and for the game. He was talking about playing too many games and how much rest you need. Something he is focused on now.

There was even picture of him just laughing with Leao. The guy isn't taking serious practice matches. He is saving himself for the season. He didnt use his max. Intensity for sure. He was mostly chilling.

He got smarter in other words.

Like Madrid players say, season starts in February. It's a very long season if you go 100% already.

Home of Barca Fans