8 - Pedri

Gnidrologist

I heard this word before the barcashitposting and now i remember where. It's a song by great russian singer-songwriter Boris Grebenschikov, whom i very appreciate (he's anti-Putin btw, so don't sweat). Never knew the name of the song is just a name of some fishy dish.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I heard this word before the barcashitposting and now i remember where. It's a song by great russian singer-songwriter Boris Grebenschikov, whom i very appreciate (he's anti-Putin btw, so don't sweat). Never knew the name of the song is just a name of some fishy dish.

try masala chai, it's polarizing but I like it. Don't tell me you've never heard of tikka masala as well, the national British dish? :lol: I actually never tried it. @Temptation is it the real deal in the UK?

Gnidrologist

I prepare my own food at home (mostly pork meat based). Very rarely go to restaurants and such. Only with jolly company and such. And no, i don't have a clue about any masala whatever.

Porque

Masala is entrenched in the forum culture.

It started when someone coined Messigician as Masalagician, with the rumours he was Indian, or that he ran an Indian bot network at his peak. A time where he was the source of all Barcelona news.

Ok so slight racial connotations aside, from there Masala evolved to be used as a term for all fake, dubious or parody news. Masalagician, Masala News, Masala Times, El Masala Deportivo, etc.

So there it is, masala usage on barcaforum in a nutshell, or err... in a masaladabbi.

Neeraj

It started when someone coined Messigician as Masalagician, with the rumours he was Indian, or that he ran an Indian bot network at his peak. A time where he was the source of all Barcelona news.

Ok so slight racial connotations aside, from there Masala evolved to be used as a term for all fake, dubious or parody news. Masalagician, Masala News, Masala Times, El Masala Deportivo, etc.

So there it is, masala usage on barcaforum in a nutshell, or err... in a masaladabbi.
As an Indian, I approve this message.

KingLeo10

I was the first one to use Masalagician...as messi2140 and I were having a go at our forum-favorite Greek-Indian-Portuguese scammer :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Which means it isn't going well. Just like previous times. First supposed to be out for few weeks, then misses half the season.
It's a serious injury and he needs to reach certain checkpoints in the recovery to advance to the next step, and he's doing just that. It's always been said he would be out for a long time.

iniestaGOAT

We just need to get used to playing without pedri.
He is like what dembele used to be, he will never be here through out the season.

He needs to be more like gavi

KingLeo10

Overhyped. You can't be considered a serious top-level footballer if you're injured half of the season. This will be his third season in a row where it's looking like that.

Home of Barca Fans