8 - Pedri

NKMaribor

Barca struggle mainly due to complete lack of DM and Terrible misses from all forwards that put pressure on defenders who make silly mistakes all the time due to that.

When is the last time a DM was a factor in Barca?

As for forwards missing chances, its a symptom and not the cause. You could increase conversion rate, and still Barca would have substantial issues in play and struggle, especially against organized teams.

Pedri is essentially Isco ( minus being special in final third ). The same lack of capactiy of being a leader.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
When is the last time a DM was a factor in Barca?

As for forwards missing chances, its a symptom and not the cause. You could increase conversion rate, and still Barca would have substantial issues in play and struggle, especially against organized teams.

Pedri is essentially Isco ( minus being special in final third ). The same lack of capactiy of being a leader.
Pedri is nothing like Isco. Isco is a final third player and could never dictate the game like Pedri can.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Another nonsense take. One Madridista thinks Pedri's level is Bilbao. The other thinks he is the level of Isco.

When did a Bilbao player or Isco boss an international tournament for Spain at 18 years of age?

This is why I never take a Madridista's opinion on anything related to Barca seriously. There is simply too much emotional damage there for them to be objective.

Blanco

Pedri is nowhere near current fat finished Isco, there is no discussion about prime Isco.

Pedri dominating international tournament playing as CM/CAM at 18 years of age with 0 goals, 0 assists and 1 own goal in this tournament is another level of delusion. Probably in your head he is dominating La Liga and CL this season also 😀

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Pedri is nowhere near current fat finished Isco, there is no discussion about prime Isco.

Pedri dominating international tournament playing as CM/CAM at 18 years of age with 0 goals, 0 assists and 1 own goal in this tournament is another level of delusion. Probably in your head he is dominating La Liga and CL this season also 😀
Been arguably the most critical poster of Pedri here, and one of the few that activated selling him. You think he's Bilbao level.

As I said, emotional damage from decade of classic humiliations. No emotional damage here so would never dream of joining a Madrid forum.

But here you are.

Blanco

So your argument for Pedri being world class player and better than Isco is that i have emotional damage? Seems logical.

I have no problem saying that Araujo/FDJ/Gundogan/Stegen/Cancelo are world class players. There is no way for madridista to have emotional damage from other club, because every person watching football regularly knows that we are the greatest team with quite a margin.

I am not only reading/writing in barcaforum, but also in Bayern, City, Juve and other big clubs forums.

vegitot

Pedri is nothing like Isco. Isco is a final third player and could never dictate the game like Pedri can.
Isco is far more attacking minded and has better end products, better offensive ability. Pedri has better passing ability and doesn't waste time like Isco.

Isco was one of the best talent back then, similiar to Pedri now. Isco could not progress much after his Malaga days (his prime actually). Now Pedri kinda stucks at his 2021 level (better passer now but overall still the same player).

NKMaribor

Another nonsense take. One Madridista thinks Pedri's level is Bilbao. The other thinks he is the level of Isco.

When did a Bilbao player or Isco boss an international tournament for Spain at 18 years of age?

This is why I never take a Madridista's opinion on anything related to Barca seriously. There is simply too much emotional damage there for them to be objective.

This will probably be his honors when he ends his career at the age of 28. "Bossed the international tournament at 18 years of age - 0,0,1".

Don Juan de Projection, you are my favorite comedian.

Last edited:

NKMaribor

The same as in lack of leadership capacity. That is the context.

Pedri ain`t even the best midfielder in Barca, let alone being reincarnation of prime Xavi as many of you guys are hoping and making him to be.

Windhook

I thought he was projected to be next Iniesta, not Xavi. We don't have the next Xavi right now. That kid went to L.A., can't remember his name Ricky.... something.

Pedri's constant injuries are not a good news, I'm disappointed as I had great expectations on the kid. Every time he returns from injury he plays more and more cautious.

NKMaribor

You are talking out of your ass.

De Jong is easily the best midfielder in Barcelona. With a stomp. Actual quality player, which i would love to see in Madrid. Now for the other two open midfield positions assemble 20 best mids in the game - include Pedri, and tell me how many people make him their pick.

ajnotkeith

Injured again.
To be honest it's hard to think this guy will have any kind of meaningful career now if there's an underlying cause to this. I doubt its just bad luck, he is constantly picking up muscle injuries, either something is wrong with the physical preparation or something's just wrong with him.

Bizarre after he managed to play an 80 game season without injuries.

Home of Barca Fans