8 - Pedri

Maradona37

Pedri lost the ball for Georgia’s goal, then lost the ball 5-6 more times in the first half. Second half started and after 2 mins he lost it again and Kvara almost scored from the centre of the field. Then De La Fuente said enough and take him out in the 50th min. But yeah he is probably playing better than Fabian and Rodri who are playing way behind him, both of them helping with progressing the ball much more and on top of that they are scoring and assisting. Or maybe he is playing better than Nico and Yamal? 😀
Love to see you quote where I said he's playing better than any of those four.

Another guy making up straw men to try and strengthen his already flimsy point.

He didn't play excellently or anything, and he lost the ball a few times, but overall he played his part and was fine. He was likely subbed because he's struggling for fitness, something modern fans like you never take into account.

But yeah, continue to claim I said he played better than Rodri, Ruiz, Yamal or Williams, when I said nothing of the sort.

I retract my apology - some utter fannies on here.

You obviously prefer the performance of a guy who performs like a pub player the entire game then scores a one-off once in a lifetime overhead kick.

You have taken my argument and made up something completely different - ergo you have already lost the debate.

BusiTheKing

Doubt his fitness will improve significantly. He's been like this since he first came and he trains as much as the rest of our players none of whom have the same issues.

Has to be some endurance defect particular to him.

Andresito

Staff member
Created the most chances per 90 of anyone in the tournament… how does that fit in?

He’s playing very well.
True.
4s73266c0s9d1.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans