8 - Pedri

jamrock

With him being out, the Barcelona XI basically picks itself at the start of the season, once he and Gavi comes back, coach will have some decisions to make.

FinBarcelonafan

Either his body is weak for pro football or he is not really smart player in not being able to cleverly avoid harsh tackles. Either way, i think it's over for him. He just can't avoid being fucked up.
I am starting to lean on this, I mean his injury history is becoming huge. :(

serghei

Injury is not that serious, relax. Where do the 6 months out comments come from? It was a bad tackle, and he'll be out for some weeks, that is all. People act as if he had torn his ACL like Gavi.

serghei

Of course a stronger player would have taken that tackle better btw. That's a given, but it was still a shitty tackle by Kroos, who had a very cuntish game where he was hacking every player in sight because he was too old to keep with the quicker and younger Spanish counterparts.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Douchery from the usual suspects, RM players for Germany in Kroos & Rudiger - no surprises there, or that a permissive English referee allowed the Germans to play the role of destroyer than football. Kroos should’ve been booked for the Dutch like tactics of the WC final vs Spain but Nagelsmann should’ve shown the game, the opponent & football more respect by looking to play football rather than destroy

Pedri’s injury is not a reflection of his fragility or history of injuries but Mourinho-esque tactics when opponent is superior in football talent. If Spain would’ve approach match similar they would’ve taken Musiala out - where is the sport there?

Douchery, good riddance to Deutchland

Home of Barca Fans