9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

I think it's fine to say here, if you're using it in its proper context (as in quoting or reporting what someone said), but of course we won't tolerate the active use of the word to insult someone.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nigger? or Nigga?
:lol: :lol: :lol:.....nigga. The reason I found that so funny is because I looked at your response and thought about it...and you do not say nigger lol. You can say This nigga this or This nigga that....but once you replace that A with ER shit got real. It becomes so hateful. People would stop and stare at you if you used it that way in a convo.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol: :lol: :lol:.....nigga. The reason I found that so funny is because I looked at your response and thought about it...and you do not say nigger lol. You can say This nigga this or This nigga that....but once you replace that A with ER shit got real. It becomes so hateful. People would stop and stare at you if you used it that way in a convo.

That is what I meant, nigga has nothing to do with nigger.

gulaman

Suarez's agent is the brother of a certain Pep Guardiola. If Suarez wanted to escape the witch hunt in England I'm sure it won't be hard to do a deal with Barca. I think he would flourish in the current Barca team.

I think some of the criticism of Liverpool in this thread has been a bit ott. Lest we forget Barcelona and Spanish football in general has been embroiled in various 'incidents' relating to racism. And that's just the stuff that gets reported.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
White people shouldn't be saying either, regardless of what "nigga" means though. It's embarrassing at best.

This. Nothing's more cringeworthy than seeing a bunch of adolescent white twirps going "wassup ma nigga" to each other.

The amount of shame...

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I grew up in the ghettoest part of the TDot. I have friends who are black that I have known from the age of 12. and I would never EVER call any of them "nigga", much less the more racially insulting term. and I'm brown. like ... you just don't do that. I know guys in the Southern USA (like Georgia and Alabama) who are black (like, they can trace their family history back to the slaves from Africa which is something a lot of African Americans cannot do) and they wouldn't even tolerate saying either of those terms, much less have someone white or brown call them by those terms.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I know some black people call their friends, arab ones, nigga every now and then. Point being is that the term nigga is far removed from its origin, it is closer to the word man, G, guy, soldja, bro etc...

Yet, that is not to say it is okay for us to use it because black people are uncomfortable with us none blacks using it. When they ALLLLLLLLL do, then it means its just another calling word...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I know some black people call their friends, arab ones, nigga every now and then. Point being is that the term nigga is far removed from its origin, it is closer to the word man, G, guy, soldja, bro etc...

Yet, that is not to say it is okay for us to use it because black people are uncomfortable with us none blacks using it. When they ALLLLLLLLL do, then it means its just another calling word...

Wigga, please!

I actually agree

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I grew up in the ghettoest part of the TDot. I have friends who are black that I have known from the age of 12. and I would never EVER call any of them "nigga", much less the more racially insulting term. and I'm brown. like ... you just don't do that. I know guys in the Southern USA (like Georgia and Alabama) who are black (like, they can trace their family history back to the slaves from Africa which is something a lot of African Americans cannot do) and they wouldn't even tolerate saying either of those terms, much less have someone white or brown call them by those terms.

I've lived in Atlanta and tbh I knew many black folks who didn't mind 'nigga' from a white/brown/asian friend. If you're real cool with a black dude they won't mind it, it becomes kind of like 'wassup man'.

Me personally being brown and even though technically I am an African American (Sudan + US), would still never say it to a black dude.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I've lived in Atlanta and tbh I knew many black folks who didn't mind 'nigga' from a white/brown/asian friend. If you're real cool with a black dude they won't mind it, it becomes kind of like 'wassup man'.

Me personally being brown and even though technically I am an African American (Sudan + US), would still never say it to a black dude.

It's all about Gwinnett County!!!! ;)

Superfly

Banned
Liverpool have decided not to be part of the Premiership title race this season.

A spokesman said, "The club will have no involvement with any race other than white."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans