9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
La Furia, I think the amount of shit Sanchez pulls against Madrid is nauseating enough.

It's great isn't it? Just imagine Suarez there with Sanchez, Alves and Busquets :wub:

Great website which methodically dissects the FA's report on Suarez.

Amazing work by the Liverpool fans who know their legal stuff and not just your run of the mill fan found on the net.

http://thetroublewithfootball.blogsp...dsourcing.html

Anyone who reads that and still thinks Suarez is 100% guilty is just mad.

Was Evra ever even investigated?

gulaman

Suarez is a bit of a looney for sure but he's a fantastic prospect, some of the stuff he's produced for Liverpool has been sensational. I don't see him staying at Liverpool for long to be honest, I think he'll be off in 2 seasons time. Would like to see him at Barca, I think he'll fit in perfectly.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I think Suarez is doing all he can to pick up an escape route... It'd at least take 50m to price him away right now. But if he gets into the bad books of pool hierarchy, it'd be much much less

Jenks

suarez1.jpg

Such a little cunt.

Maria

La Furia, I think the amount of shit Sanchez pulls against Madrid is nauseating enough.

We have to do something to equal the amount of shit that Pepe, Arbeloa, Ramos, Lass, Coentrao, Marcelo, Di Maria and Xabi are pulling against Barca..Dani, Alexis and Busi are not enough, so we are looking to bring Suarez and Neymar.

gingerless

we should also get pepearbeloaramoscuntraocuntvalhomarcelodimaria and ronaldo so we can compete against madrid for most cuntish diving scumbag team ever assembled

oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans