Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

gdpps.jpg
hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

must... draw... breath...

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I now hate him more then Sergio Biscuits...what an absoulte cunt of a man. ma? I take that back he's only a whiny little bitch.

Maria

I now hate him more then Sergio Biscuits...what an absoulte cunt of a man. ma? I take that back he's only a whiny little bitch.

Sergio is trying hard not to dive this year..you can hate Alves all you want, but not my Biscuits..:(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sergio is trying hard not to dive this year..you can hate Alves all you want, but not my Biscuits..:(
It's a Utd fan you're talking to Utd fans, those who watch Classicos and think they know all of La Liga. Take it with a pinch of salt!!

Hatem Ben Arfa

ALEX FERGUSON POST MATCH INTERVIEW

'Luis Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool football clubs and shouldn't play for them ever again. He's a disgrace to Liverpool football club.' or words to that effect.

:worthy:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
ALEX FERGUSON POST MATCH INTERVIEW

'Luis Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool football clubs and shouldn't play for them ever again. He's a disgrace to Liverpool football club.' or words to that effect.

:worthy:
don't really understand why you are so excited about that

Hatem Ben Arfa

don't really understand why you are so excited about that

It's needed saying by Fergie for a long time.

He has kept his council and not said much of anything since this whole affair started months ago, unlike a certain undignified Liverpool and Kenny Dalglish.

It's HIGH TIME he's come out said it!

again Fergie well done :worthy:

EL PUTO AMO!!! :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans