9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
so glad i woke up early to watch this match. what a great game. and Suarez is awesome!! would certainly rather have him on Barça, instead of Neymar. too bad he's stuck playing for Liverpool.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yeah it was spite, because Man Utd lost the game to a winning Suarez golazo and nothing to do with racist abuse of his player by Suarez.

nice one sherlock, you have a solid motive.
It never was Utd vs Suarez. It was Utd vs Liverpool. On a personel level, Evra almost broke the neck of his own team mate while Suarez scored a goal, apart from being his team's best player. So Suarez definitely didn't lose any battle. If any thing, Utd's skipper, Patrice the scumbag, Evra did!!

Hatem Ben Arfa

It never was Utd vs Suarez. It was Utd vs Liverpool. On a personel level, Evra almost broke the neck of his own team mate while Suarez scored a goal, apart from being his team's best player. So Suarez definitely didn't lose any battle. If any thing, Utd's skipper, Patrice the scumbag, Evra did!!

:lol:

ok, whatever you say.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ferguson clearly shits himself when up against Suarez :lol:

Too bad Suarez keeps embarrassing the man u defence every single time....

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Ferguson clearly shits himself when up against Suarez :lol:

Too bad Suarez keeps embarrassing the man u defence every single time....

duh duh duh duh rascist bastard duh duh duh duh duh

leading the team to carling cup glory and 7th in the league. top player top team.

Liverpool :wub:

baconstrips

The Jesus
How can anyone stand up for this piece of shit? Worst thing is liverpool fans are proud of him. First time in my life I actually wanted United to win, loved Evra celebrating in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans