9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

So you are saying that Cardiff are the favourites for the Mickey Mouse Cup? Liverpool are well-known underachievers but a task such as winning against a Championship club should be possible even for them, after all.

Yeah, still working towards that huh? Don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll get there.

:lol:

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So you are saying that Cardiff are the favorites for the Mickey Mouse Cup? Liverpool are well-known underachievers but a task such as winning against a Championship club should be possible for even them.

Well I am not going to underestimate Cardiff at all. Yes we should beat them, but stranger things have happened in cup finals, so as long as we play well we will win, however if we think we've won it already before K.O. then we are in trouble.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

"they're both as bad as each other!"

yeah, except they're not.

not even close.

something which was emphasised today. Evra (who was racially abused) offered his hand to Suarez (who was racially abusive) to try and reconcile the situation & just move-on, only to be ignored. he was the bigger man today and behaved with dignity, yet still got stepped on by Liverpool.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

not even close.

something which was emphasised today. Evra (who was racially abused) offered his hand to Suarez (who was racially abusive) to try and reconcile the situation & just move-on, only to be ignored. he was the bigger man today and behaved with dignity, yet still got stepped on by Liverpool.

I never said that. What Suarez did was inexcusable. I have no interest in defending racism, I'll defend Suarez against being called a nazi or whatever because his track record shows more an asshole who doesn't think than a genuine racist, but Suarez deserved to be made an example of and I wish the FA took the case more seriously than it did.

But that doesn't change that Man United is a scum club with scum players. The fact that Evra isn't stupid enough to recklessly race bait doesn't make him not a cunt. Don't give me that Saint Evra bullshit, we still don't know the full story and while that does nothing to change how stupid Suarez is, Evra and his scum teammates are no martyrs.

Last edited:
E

estranged

not even close.

well evra is not exactly a saint either, he showed his true colours at the end there and proved that he doesn't know how to win gracefully and be the bigger man. i hate suarez but evra showed he's not much better by celebrating provocatively in front of him like a fucking retard, even fergie admitted what evra did was wrong.

DucdeOrléans

Evra IS a cunt. There should really not be a discussion about this. Yes he is the lesser "evil" compared to Suárez but he is nevertheless still a cunt.

Everyone that saw his antics during the WC would tell you that. Absolutely horrible "captain" and he is rightly despised in France for that behaviour of his on and off the field during the WC. That's enough for me to lable him a cunt.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

not even close.

That's assuming one thing...That what happened happened as Evra portrayed it...If it didn't, the apology or shaking of the hand merely looks like someone whose gotten away with something and trying to gloat as well

He was punished, that's how everyone should move on...Next match, are we gonna analyze body language too?...or will we be instead reading their minds?

Exactement, DucdeOrléans

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well evra is not exactly a saint either, he showed his true colours at the end there and proved that he doesn't know how to win gracefully and be the bigger man. i hate suarez but evra showed he's not much better by celebrating provocatively in front of him like a fucking retard, even fergie admitted what evra did was wrong.

Fergie hadn't seen the incident and was told of it by the Sky reporter, who merely said that Evra celebrated right in-front of Suarez, which he didn't. he was celebrating with the United fans in the Stretford End (as he did all the way up the pitch after the final whistle) and Suarez happened to walk behind him. I don't know if he planned it, but as far as I saw he was celebrating from the start of the final whistle and never looked back to "find" Suarez.

I never said that. What Suarez did was inexcusable. I have no interest in defending racism, I'll defend Suarez against being called a nazi or whatever because his track record shows more an asshole who doesn't think than a genuine racist, but Suarez deserved to be made an example of and I wish the FA took the case more seriously than it did.

you don't think they took it seriously? I suppose they could have banned him for longer, but I think they erred on the side of caution and went strictly by the letter of the law when applying the suspension.

But that doesn't change that Man United is a scum club with scum players. The fact that Evra isn't stupid enough to recklessly race bait doesn't make him not a cunt. Don't give me that Saint Evra bullshit, we still don't know the full story and while that does nothing to change how stupid Suarez is, Evra and his scum teammates are no martyrs.

I didn't say Evra was a saint. I said he's nowhere near as bad as Suarez. and he's not.

some douchebaggy comments before/after Arsenal matches and a ridiculous "coup" inside an already toxic French dressing room against a clueless manager (Zidane, Makelele and Thuram did the same thing in 2006, for what it's worth) does not match up to Suarez's history of absolutely horrible behaviour.

Evra IS a cunt. There should really not be a discussion about this. Yes he is the lesser "evil" compared to Suárez but he is nevertheless still a cunt.

Everyone that saw his antics during the WC would tell you that. Absolutely horrible "captain" and he is rightly despised in France for that behaviour of his on and off the field during the WC. That's enough for me to lable him a cunt.

I wouldn't call him a cunt for that.

but this is a semantic difference, because I only use cunt as an insult in extreme circumstances.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He was punished, that's how everyone should move on...Next match, are we gonna analyze body language too?...or will we be instead reading their minds?

everyone was trying to move on, then Kenny stirred the pot after Monday's game and Suarez brought it all to the fore with his actions today. Kenny then added even more dumb wood to this retard fire with his post-match comments.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
everyone was trying to move on, then Kenny stirred the pot after Monday's game and Suarez brought it all to the fore with his actions today. Kenny then added even more dumb wood to this retard fire with his post-match comments.

There are a lot of players in this soap opera and they've all played a role, no doubt...You can even point out that Evra with his own antics today is simply no saint either...There's so much subterfuge, I'm not sure how anyone can really know what is what...Now Fergie saying Suarez should never play for Liverpool again?...For not shaking his hand?...I mean it's like a bad telanovela

Dinho

Anyone defending him has issues or is simply retarded. Evra is no saint? No shit. Not for his actions today though. He had just beaten the team and player who had racially abused him, called him a liar and booed him for being racially abused and reporting it. He was the bigger man and the racist cheat snubbed him. It was an emotional day for him and he had to release everything that was built up inside of him, and in that moment, he celebrated in style in front of his own fans after his team had just beaten their biggest rivals to go top of the league. Liverpool FC have become an embarrassment of a club. They have acted appallingly.

messi1987

SUAREZ IS A DIRTY ASSHOLE , not much better than a bitch called Pepe. Does anyone remeber his unfair handball in the quarterfinal of the world cup 2012 against Ghana in the last minute of the match?? Ghana could had win but as you can see Adolf Suarez is a racist pig and hates especially black people!

gulaman

Evra plays it clever here. He clearly lowers his hand and then quickly raises it almost as Suarez walks to the next player, then he grabs Suarez's arms and gestures to the camera that Suarez has snubbed him.
Both are really despicable characters with chequered histories and I don't really have much sympathy for either in this entire fiasco.

Dinho

Evra plays it clever here. He clearly lowers his hand and then quickly raises it almost as Suarez walks to the next player, then he grabs Suarez's arms and gestures to the camera that Suarez has snubbed him.
Both are really despicable characters with chequered histories and I don't really have much sympathy for either in this entire fiasco.

Who is this joker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans