9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
And what happened to your 'support' for Deportivo ever since they relegated?! So much of a royal fan I see.
Tsk tsk tsk, all these colorful expressions are going to get you in trouble again Nima. You really need to learn to control your temper, it is very undignified you know. ;)

And I do also support Depor, it is true. But because I lived there, so I dont get to go to games anymore sadly. I haven't just attached myself to them for reflected glory like your rather vulgar form of conditional support. Personally I wouldn't consider them big either, but thanks for the appraisal.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Tsk tsk tsk, all these colorful expressions are going to get you in trouble again Nima. You really need to learn to control your temper, it is very undignified you know. ;)

And I do also support Depor, it is true. But because I lived there, so I dont get to go to games anymore sadly. I haven't just attached myself to them for reflected glory like your rather vulgar form of conditional support. Personally I wouldn't consider them big either, but thanks for the appraisal.

Noooooooooo, YOU THINK??! The last thing is gonna happen here is that you try to trick me out! OY OY!!

Good try boy. You're such a decent gamer I admit. Too bad you underestimate other people just because they allow you to have your fun around the forum without trying to be on your face 24/7. Afterall, playing games in the internet is so easy.

'Vulgar form of conditional support'!! Hmmm..... Very deep! +1 internet point for you. Hope that helps you again winning the Barcaforum Oscars next year.

Sergio

Sergison
No I think you are over complicating the issue. I won't take lessons on my support of football from you, when you are someone who came here as an Inter fan, then switched to Barca when the former became shit. This is not a person who can comment on anyone elses support, it is as simple as that.

Dinho

hate this guy. you see him everyday on sky sports talking like he understands football. even dares to comment on barca - cunt. he is shit and then you see redknapp's son saying messi is not the best of all time like he was something special :angry:

Neville has been a brilliant addition to Sky Sports. Very fair and unbiased in his analysis of games and players. He praises the right people. Even his haters have given him credit. I know Scousers who don't mind him, which says a lot.

Redknapp is okay, as long as he's not commenting on Liverpool. He's very biased when it comes to Liverpool. Other than that, he's not so bad. He can be annoying when talking about his dad and Fat Frank as well.

B

barcelonista

Nevilla has called Messi the best player ever. He gets my seal of approval. Despite having a rat face.

Chainsaw

Killahead
No I think you are over complicating the issue. I won't take lessons on my support of football from you, when you are someone who came here as an Inter fan, then switched to Barca when the former became shit. This is not a person who can comment on anyone elses support, it is as simple as that.

And why am I trying to expect a meaningful answer from you? Take a break from playing games would ya?!

I have said this before, but since you are just trying to play one of your silly little games again, I will repeat that once again. I've been a Barca supporter since the Cruyff era. So figure that out. And I actually hated Italian football till 1998-99 so there wasn't any chance I could be an Inter fan by then afterall. And I am supporting Inter for like 11 years or so. Exactly after the fat Ronaldo left the club. If by any chance you try to find out how many 'titles' and 'glories' Inter was achieving back then, then maybe you just realize that not everyone is supporting the clubs they like base on the titles they win. But since you have a hard time accepting such a simple thing then there is no point trying to talk sense to you.

Good luck with your tiny bit of games yet again.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Did I touch a nerve?

If anything worms like you are to blame for deliberately dragging the level of this forum down. I am sure that I am speaking on the behalf of the vast majority of the forum members when I say that you should have been banned a long time ago.

I am actually astonished that this has not happened yet.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Did I touch a nerve?

If anything worms like you are to blame for deliberately dragging the level of this forum down. I am sure that I am speaking on the behalf of the vast majority of the forum members when I say that you should have been banned a long time ago.

I am actually astonished that this has not happened yet.

I've hardly been on since the 13th Jan..

Go and get some fresh air and stop worrying about me.
Diddums.

Your witch hunt won't work.

DucdeOrléans

I've hardly been on since the 13th Jan..

Go and get some fresh air and stop worrying about me.
Diddums.

Your witch hunt won't work.

The problem with you is that you simply do not contribute to the forum in any positive way at all. This has nothing to do with a witch hunt. I am just stating a simple fact. Some people might find your nonsense interesting but I do not, as I have said before, and neither do the vast majority of the forum members.

I might disagree with some members here from time to time (those that I have discussions with) who support opposite clubs but they are all, unlike you, contributing to this forum in a posivite way.

You should try to do the same and if you succeed you won't here a bad word from me even if you added Inter to your long list of clubs that you support.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nevilla has called Messi the best player ever. He gets my seal of approval. Despite having a rat face.

He's sucked up to Barca a lot, his wife lives in the city so he's been begging for a move to Barca for years. If he was Catalan or Brazilian he'd probably be on the team even if he killed a man.

B

Biscuits

Suarez is officially bigger than club, fans are blaming Liverpool for forcing him and Kenny apologize :D
Pathetic bunch, thinking world and god amighty is against them and Suarez is the saint, when in fact no one cares, just laughs at them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans