9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
John-Terry-with-the-Daddi-001.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

'I think they jeer me and they boo me here because they must be scared of facing a player like me. They fear me, but that doesn't affect me.

'I can take the abuse. I don't mind. But I think it was a total lack of respect from the crowd to boo when we were trying to sing our national anthem. I think those things should not happen.'

No Luis, they are booing you because you are a cannibalistic, racial taunting, diving, dirty tackling, cheating sorry excuse for a human being.

If they were booing the national anthem of Uruguay that is sad and a disgrace indeed. However ask yourself this, would they be booing Uruguay national anthem if your behaviour last season had been better?

M

mitkoa7x

'I think they jeer me and they boo me here because they must be scared of facing a player like me. They fear me, but that doesn't affect me.

'I can take the abuse. I don't mind. But I think it was a total lack of respect from the crowd to boo when we were trying to sing our national anthem. I think those things should not happen.'

No Luis, they are booing you because you are a cannibalistic, racial taunting, diving, dirty tackling, cheating sorry excuse for a human being.

If they were booing the national anthem of Uruguay that is sad and a disgrace indeed. However ask yourself this, would they be booing Uruguay national anthem if your behaviour last season had been better?

Are you justifying the jeering of the national anthem with Suarez' bad season?

Hatem Ben Arfa

I have justified nothing. I called it sad and a disgrace.

I do however think his behaviour this season was the major contributing factor to it happening in the first place.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I find it slightly ironic considering that Giggs cheated his own brother for 10 years, Terry being just as bad and Bellamy hardly being a rolemodel

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I find it slightly ironic considering that Giggs cheated his own brother for 10 years, Terry being just as bad and Bellamy hardly being a rolemodel

Bellamy is a hero, anybody who reacts to being subbed by yelling the words "Fuck off" is a legend. :lol: he has some severe anger problems

Hatem Ben Arfa

People can hate Suarez all they want but nothing can justify disrespecting an entire nation because of him.

No one has justified the disrespecting of an entire nation.

just making a point, would this have happened if Suarez's behaviour was better this season? NO is the definitive answer.

again it is sad and a disgrace that the crowd booed the Uruguay national anthem.

Jenks

The crowd didn't actually boo the national anthem, they booed Suarez when he appeared on the big screen during it. He wouldn't have been able to see that though.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
:lol: he once hit one of his teammates with a golfstick.

haha lot of love for Bellamy, i used to hate him but now i think he's actually hilarious, i mean, how can somebody be so angry? literally watch him in any match & the camera focuses on him & all you can see is him waving his amrs around the place yelling "fucking wanker" "piss off you prick" great TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans