9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

wouldn't be surprised if Suarez wanted to leave.

Play in a league where he is not hated up and down the country and play in the Champions Leauge, unlike Liverpool.

XaviMessiGirl

wouldn't be surprised if Suarez wanted to leave.

Play in a league where he is not hated up and down the country and play in the Champions Leauge, unlike Liverpool.

:lol: And that's why he just signed a contract extension.

Also, don't know if you know what is going on in Italy right now but the Juventus coach faces a possible ban for participating in match fixing. As well as two Juve players. So who knows how they would do in CL if the bans do happen and there really isn't a reason for him to leave Liverpool to go there. Unless yeah, to get away from abusive fans of other clubs, but hopefully he'd be able to get through that.

Hatem Ben Arfa

something tells me that Patrice Evra will be targeted tonight by certain Uruguay players, Lugano in particular.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some fireworks in this match.

Anyone think Uruguay players will refuse to shake Evra's hand?

I just have a feeling this will be a heated match. It's been a while since I've seen a good ruckus on a football pitch.

ShandyFFM

what do you guys think about him ??? imo he would fit very very good in the barca squad... not because of his passing but because of his technique... hes super strong in dribblings and 1on1s and his shot is very precise... although he got a nice goal rate..

just look at the latest goals he scored... hes just too quick in mind and how he uses his skills.. pannas the defender use his outside of his foot

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I've resisted the interest in the player before but the more I see of him, the more I am impressed...He was outstanding over the weekend, utterly dominant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans