9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

I seriously doubt it. Suarez has just signed a new contract and expressed how long he wants to stay at the club, but more importantly, City don't need him. With Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli and Džeko they already have a surplus of quality strikers.

ammarfcb

ze special one
doesn't matter, only way this is gonna happen is if cavani decides to join pool
273807_100000302361601_855437030_n.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't understand where you are getting this,they seem to get along pretty good for Uruguay so far.

Raed's right, they get in each others way but they actually played together nicely vs Poland, it was only a friendly but Suarez assisted Cavani's goal and seemed much more comfortable playing off Cavani.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
They will adjust their game every now and then, and perhaps my observation is because Forlan was in the team so they were really trying to force everyone on there but eventually when things get tough and Suarez and Cavani are desperate, the will cross each other's paths. Though, this is entirely a coach's thing.

psychotsek

Raed's right, they get in each others way but they actually played together nicely vs Poland, it was only a friendly but Suarez assisted Cavani's goal and seemed much more comfortable playing off Cavani.

Didn't get the chance to watch the game against Poland,my observation is solely based on last Copa America and a few WC qualification games I've seen them play.
It is possible that their will to score could lead them to get in each others way but as Raed points out they could succeed under proper management.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why would he go to a smaller club with no chance of winning the title. May as well stay at a bigger club who have no chance of the title :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans