9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

can somebody please tell me if this guys is the biigest idiot in the world or a genius ??? :D

P

PhilS

can somebody please tell me if this guys is the biigest idiot in the world or a genius ??? :D

Don't know, but he does have an excellent sense of humor. On the field, his extreme competitiveness causes him to often do things that are quite unsavory, which is probably because he can't control himself rather than because he is evil.

Theconomist

He really isn't all that great. Yes he's one of the top strikers out there but that's more due to the fact that there are very few world class strikers than Suarez being that good. Had he been playing in the beginning of the last decade he'd be the current equivalent of Bent or Adebayor.

abual3bed1

He really isn't all that great. Yes he's one of the top strikers out there but that's more due to the fact that there are very few world class strikers than Suarez being that good. Had he been playing in the beginning of the last decade he'd be the current equivalent of Bent or Adebayor.

You're kidding right??

Paganinisrvnge

Suarez is pretty overrated. He would probably do better at a bigger club but he's probably not top 5 in the Premier League. RVP, Rooney, Mata, Silva, and Cazorla are all better.

E

estranged

Don't know, but he does have an excellent sense of humor. On the field, his extreme competitiveness causes him to often do things that are quite unsavory, which is probably because he can't control himself rather than because he is evil.

Agree with the above, I don't like him by any means but he's not as evil has he's portrayed in some corners. Talent wise he's great IMO, but falls slightly short of Barca material IMO. Either way he's the best thing Liverpool have right now, it's inconceivable that they'd let him go.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Bent or Adebayor? :lol:

abual3bed1

Suarez is pretty overrated. He would probably do better at a bigger club but he's probably not top 5 in the Premier League. RVP, Rooney, Mata, Silva, and Cazorla are all better.

OMG, Suarez is overrated?? I can understand that you might not like him but talking about pure talent (tactical, work rate and team play aside) Suarez is miles ahead of those you mentioned. He's the best dribbler in EPL at the moment.

Jenks

Well, being tactically aware and having good link up play are pretty massive parts of the game to be fair. He has great close control and dribbling ability, but other parts of his game let him down, most notably his decision making. It's infuriating watching him pick the ball up and then just dribble straight into bodies and lose it again.

Paganinisrvnge

OMG, Suarez is overrated?? I can understand that you might not like him but talking about pure talent (tactical, work rate and team play aside) Suarez is miles ahead of those you mentioned. He's the best dribbler in EPL at the moment.

Those are some of the most important aspects of the game. You might as well say Robinho is the best player in Serie A because he can do fancy dribbles.

abual3bed1

Those are some of the most important aspects of the game. You might as well say Robinho is the best player in Serie A because he can do fancy dribbles.

They are THE most important aspects of the game. so when a player lacks those things you call tactical unaware, selfish or lazy but never overrated. And even when Suarez lacks those aspects, don't ever compare him to Robinho again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans