9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Suarez is not, and never will he be, bigger than Liverpool, hes just BETTER than Liverpool and his talents deserve to be seen in a good team.

i didn't see the bale,cavani or falcao threads getting raided with 'he needs to leave for cl football' last season. if anything people want them to stay in their leagues to make them stronger.

0n0mat0p0eia

I agree all world class talents should only play for Man U, Man C, Chelsea, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, Barca or Real. No other clubs are worthy of such talents or can afford such talents.

D'oh...cream rises to the top. Try to be sarcastic all you want, but majorly the best players in the world END UP playing for the best clubs. Thats how football works

0n0mat0p0eia

i didn't see the bale,cavani or falcao threads getting raided with 'he needs to leave for cl football' last season. if anything people want them to stay in their leagues to make them stronger.

Probably not; but Napoli had better be playing CL football soon or Cavani will be off toot sweet!! And Falcao will be playing for chelski within 6 months anyhoo.

And bale will be playing in the spanish capital within 24 months. It is what it is.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
D'oh...cream rises to the top. Try to be sarcastic all you want, but majorly the best players in the world END UP playing for the best clubs. Thats how football works

Then why did Pele stay at Santos. Why did Eusebio stay at Benfica. Why did Garrincha Botafogo. Why did Finney stay at Preston. Why did Maradona stay at Napoli. Why did Batistuta stay at Fiorentina. Why did Zico stay at Flamengo. Why did Socrates stay at Corinthians. Why did Shearer stay at Newcastle. Why did Bergkamp stay at Arsenal. Why did Moore stay at West Ham.

I have countless other examples or world class talents not playing for the "best" clubs for majority of their career - if ever.

So no that isn't how football works.

So I will assume that the following players will be at those clubs in the near future:- Hamsik, Cavani, Falcao, Gotze, Draxler, Gundogen, Bale, Lloris, Hummels, Jovetic, Reus, Lewandowski, James Rodriguez, Wilshere, El Shaarawy, Benat, Witsel, Ranocchia, Criscito, Howedes, Gaitan, Garay, Guardado, Vertonghen, Subotic, Dembele, Ter Stegen, Eriksen, Dzagoev, Obgonna, Damiao, Lamela, M'Vila, Schurrle, Lovren, Gonalons, Capoue, Banega, Belhanda, Aubameyang.

As this is how football works I expect to see them at those clubs in the near future.

Last edited:

0n0mat0p0eia

Then why did Pele stay at Santos. Why did Eusebio stay at Benfica. Why did Garrincha Botafogo. Why did Finney stay at Preston. Why did Maradona stay at Napoli. Why did Batistuta stay at Fiorentina. Why did Zico stay at Flamengo. Why did Socrates stay at Corinthians. Why did Shearer stay at Newcastle. Why did Bergkamp stay at Arsenal. Why did Moore stay at West Ham.

I have countless other examples or world class talents not playing for the "best" clubs for majority of their career - if ever.

So no that isn't how football works.

<Sniggers> if id wanted a history lesson i'd a viewed something on the discovery channel!

Your examples are ALL players from a different era/age; before travel became so widespread; before players from S/america etc moved abroad for big money; before big money really (BTW Shearer stayed at Newcastle because he LOVES the club/the geordies etc, and Bergkamp played for an Arse team near the height of its powers, and one of the best teams in the world - not 6/7th best team in the EPL).

Give me an example in the last 5/10 years of a S/american player staying in S/america - or any other nationality - and not moving to the giants of Europe.

THAT is how football is THESE days!

You just dont want the ONLY world class player at Liverpool to leave, BUT he will toot sweet for one of the giants of CL football...and soon!!

Last edited:

0n0mat0p0eia

...I have countless other examples or world class talents not playing for the "best" clubs for majority of their career - if eveSo I will assume that the following players will be at those clubs in the near future:- Hamsik, Cavani, Falcao, Gotze, Draxler, Gundogen, Bale, Lloris, Hummels, Jovetic, Reus, Lewandowski, James Rodriguez, Wilshere, El Shaarawy, Benat, Witsel, Ranocchia, Criscito, Howedes, Gaitan, Garay, Guardado, Vertonghen, Subotic, Dembele, Ter Stegen, Eriksen, Dzagoev, Obgonna, Damiao, Lamela, M'Vila, Schurrle, Lovren, Gonalons, Capoue, Banega, Belhanda, Aubameyang.

As this is how football works I expect to see them at those clubs in the near future.

Most of these players would up sticks and move to play CL football (if they arent already), or for 150/200 000£ per week, or to play at a higher level...whatever.

The best teams in the world cherry pick the best players; when their rosters are full, the next best players will gravitate upwards to play at the highest level possible that they can.

PPl majorly want to better themselves: whether thats CL football, a bigger club, more money etc

And THAT is the way of the world.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Have you guys seen his goal of last night?? A beauty.

tumblr_mk38b6oWAE1r1fq7do1_500.gif

B

beautifulgame

Great player but a prick of a person...Still say he'd be useful against Pepe

why is he a prick of a person?

if you haven't played in S. America then you cant understand that is simply competing on the field.

no need to interpret everything from eurocentric perspective. most europeans think he is an asshole but they take these tactics out of context much like reading The Prince and judging the tactics as morally wrong but having only experienced a peaceful, stable life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans