9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrus

I'd rather die than to see this cunt in a barca shirt, And his chances of him coming are below zero anyway.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific player but such a douche...of course he could be the sort of forward the team could use against so many douche defenders we all too often face

iniesta_8

Villa + Alexis = Suarez;)

No seriously, I think he would be a better addition to Messi than Neymar, plus he has a very good freekick (something we could need). He would be the perfect replacement for Villa, if he leaves.

Plus spanish speeking..

He'd be a good buy for us if Villa leaves (if he doesn't, I really don't see the need for a new forward). We'll probably have to offload a few more players to make it happen though.

tello

He'd be a good buy for us if Villa leaves (if he doesn't, I really don't see the need for a new forward). We'll probably have to offload a few more players to make it happen though.

We really need a true good and adaptable forward and Sanchez to be sold but I doubt the management will do any of these moves in the summer...

Suarez might be the best option since RVP is out of reach now and also Rooney is almost impossible to bring.

Gauss

I think he would be perfect for Chelsea - something like:

--------------------- Suarez --------------------

---Hazard----------- Mata ------------Oscar-----

--------------------Ramires----------------------
------------Mikel--------------------------------

------Cole ------ Terry- ---- Ivanovic -------Azp-

-------------------Cech/Courtois ---------------

Feel like Ba and Torres don't understand the players.

dlx3

Nope, he's going to Juve. Most logical move, and Chelsea gets to keep Ba and Torres. Win win.

Juve are getting Llorente. They also have decent strikers in Matri & Quag so there is no way they are paying 45 mio.€ for Suarez.
I rate Luis higher than Neymar or Aguero. If we are really going for a striker he would be my first choice. Nevertheless we simply cannot sell El Guaje.

Sell: Alexis(20), Tello(10) and Cuenca (5) = 35
Buy: Suarez (45) plus promote Deulofeu

0n0mat0p0eia

I think he would be perfect for Chelsea - something like:

--------------------- Suarez --------------------

---Hazard----------- Mata ------------Oscar-----

--------------------Ramires----------------------
------------Mikel--------------------------------

------Cole ------ Terry- ---- Ivanovic -------Azp-

-------------------Cech/Courtois ---------------

Feel like Ba and Torres don't understand the players.

That would make Chelsea a superb team. It's time they gave up on Torres, and Ba will score a few goals, but he is nowhere near the quality of Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans