9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Suarez wouldn't play for any other club in england. Especially with what's gone on in the past. If were to go he would go abroad.

0n0mat0p0eia

Suarez wouldn't play for any other club in england...

Really? You believe that a Uruguayan player who has played for Scummerpool for all of 10 minutes wouldnt up sticks and sign for Chelsea/City/United in a heartbeat when they would give him CL football and 2wice the weekly wages.

I'm lol-ing at that naivety.

Irish_Cules

Really? You believe that a Uruguayan player who has played for Scummerpool for all of 10 minutes wouldnt up sticks and sign for Chelsea/City/United in a heartbeat when they would give him CL football and 2wice the weekly wages.

I think he's referring more to the scandal and constant abuse that he has been subject to in his time in England than any feelings he has for Liverpool.

Didn't Suarez say that he won't go to another club in England? If/when he lives Liverpool, he's probably going to Spain. Though I can see Juventus trying to get him...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Firstly you missed my point, which has since been made.

Secondly I do think Suarez has made a real long lasting connection with the Liverpool supporters and would only leave to join a club abroad.

I think when Suarez goes he will leave on good terms like he did with the Ajax supporters. He is that kind of person.

ammarfcb

ze special one

As ive said before, you hate ManU - we get it; dont let it cloud your football judgement!

seems like your letting your hate for liverpool cloud your judgement :pep:
no one is too big for liverpool. don't get why everyone wants suarez to leave us so much even though he seems to want to stay.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Poor Suarez.. and he's always so nice to everyone :(

I know that at some point he deserves what he gets, but c'mon he's been improving lately. Cutting so much of his diving unlike a certain Bale who's been booked the most for it this season. Stopped getting into fierce arguments with refs. He has completely focused on football and the results are awesome for him.

I think he deserves some slack and be left alone by the british assholes in media.

0n0mat0p0eia

seems like your letting your hate for liverpool cloud your judgement :pep:
no one is too big for liverpool. don't get why everyone wants suarez to leave us so much even though he seems to want to stay.

Really? I call Man Utd., 'ManUre'; man City, 'ManShitty'; Chelsea, 'Chelski'; Arsenal, 'UpTheArse';and Liverpool, 'Scummerpool' etc. etc.

I dont hate Liverpool, i think that they have a player that's too good for the current crop of mediocre players they have; a player who should be playing year on year in the CL - which he wont be at 'Pool this decade i suspect.

Suarez is not, and never will he be, bigger than Liverpool, hes just BETTER than Liverpool and his talents deserve to be seen in a good team.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I agree all world class talents should only play for Man U, Man C, Chelsea, PSG, Juventus, Bayern, Barca or Real. No other clubs are worthy of such talents or can afford such talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans