9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Suarez is better than Higuain or Di Maria though (as much as I dislike him) and Alonso is better than all four of them...

0n0mat0p0eia

if we're taking players i would take no less than higgy or di maria and maybe alonso on top

To Liverpool? Why on earth would di maria or higuain lower themselves to play for Liverpool? To go from one of the top 5 teams in the world to a team outwith the top 5 in the EPL?!

Still, it brought a smile to my face; thanks for that.

Beast

The Observer
Typical Madrid though. One would think it was on opening offer.

*Awaits Gio to tell me its a great offer :D

It is a great offer.. Callejon is what you need a gifted wide player instead of the Downing rubbish u have ... take it now before we come back with a worse offer :D
if we're taking players i would take no less than higgy or di maria and maybe alonso on top

And that'e because they are dying to compete for Intertoto cup ?

Jesus even convincing Morata will be hard ... this is not 2005

ammarfcb

ze special one
Yes but who from the "Best " would be willing to join Liverpool ? and who do you think Suarez is ?

again you are confusing 2005 with 2013...

2013 - where suarez is the best overrall attacker (outside messnaldo).

if u can't convince di maria etc to move then you have to cough up 60m

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It is a great offer.. Callejon is what you need a gifted wide player instead of the Downing rubbish u have ... take it now before we come back with a worse offer :D

And that'e because they are dying to compete for Intertoto cup ?

Jesus even convincing Morata will be hard ... this is not 2005

As seen with Monaco, PSG and Man C. Players couldn't give a shit who you are but what their wage packet will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans