9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
>luis suarez leaves
>joins realmadrid of all teams

don't like it much but like Ed said he doesn't owe us anything. he has done great for us and i'll find excuses to back him when his at RM.
still hope it doesn't happen though because unless messi or ronaldo wanna take a pay cut there isn't any goalscorer good enough for liverpool atm to replace him

I'm not so sure he'll go to Real Madrid, but he will probably leave Liverpool.

Banana-Rama

Further than that, the way the press and the UK in general have treated him reinforces everything I ever thought about England, it's media and the hypocrisy of those in positions of power (be it the FA or any other institution). But again, I dont believe that has anything to do with him leaving.

For me, we let him down. On and off the pitch.

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/luis-...including-causing-ghanas-2010-world-cup-pain/

http://www.barriesview.com/2013/04/luis-suarezs-top-11-shameful-moments

His long list of offences speak for themselves, stop excusing his behaviour, his actions deserve every bit of condemnation that they have recieved, the fact that you and other liverpool fans have raised him to hero status comes across as incredibly small time and blinkered, you simply refuse to say a word against him despite all he has done, incredible...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Luis Suarez confirms he wants to leave Liverpool.

Suarez: "My reason for leaving is not money. It is my family and my image. I don't feel comfortable here anymore."

Last edited:

desoe

I think Suarez will be brilliant in La Liga. I feel a little bit sad he's about to join Madrid. Ignoring his terrible behavior, I really like him as a player.

desoe

if we're taking players i would take no less than higgy or di maria and maybe alonso on top

I think these players are a little bit out of Liverpool's league right now. Maybe except Alonso, but just for sentimental reasons.

You could try with Morata, tho. If they let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans