9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

then defenders can't be evaluated, so much for your philosophy

You don't understand simple English do you? I have not spoken about defenders, I have given my opinion on who 'I' think are the top players in the world. If I think Suarez is a better player at the moment than Iniesta, it is my opinion and there are plenty of people worldwide who think the same, there are people who think Bale is 3rd behind Messi/Ronaldo. It is about opinions! Nothing to do with philosophy, and read my words again I said goals/assists are stats that heavily contribute towards people making their decisions.

Pete

iniesta wont be there in top 5 i think. i also think that suarez is right there in top 5 for the past season.

Agreed, both are World class, but this season Suarez over the past 18mths has been exceptional. It is again down to opinion and as highly as I rate Iniesta, I don't think last season he stepped up to the mark, esp in the Champions League against Bayern he was non-existant.

kollegah

Agreed, both are World class, but this season Suarez over the past 18mths has been exceptional. It is again down to opinion and as highly as I rate Iniesta, I don't think last season he stepped up to the mark, esp in the Champions League against Bayern he was non-existant.

so was messi, but messi is better than (suarez+bale)³, and iniesta will always be a better playern than bale or suarez

Meitux

Its simple,one season doesn't define who is the better player for Suarez deserve to be rated over Iniesta.Iniestas style is different than the other attacking midfielders and people don't judge him mostly for his stats...In that logic Kompany isn't on the top 5 Cbs just because he had a bad season,but comparing that rating isn't about only one season..

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
You don't understand simple English do you? I have not spoken about defenders, I have given my opinion on who 'I' think are the top players in the world. If I think Suarez is a better player at the moment than Iniesta, it is my opinion and there are plenty of people worldwide who think the same, there are people who think Bale is 3rd behind Messi/Ronaldo. It is about opinions! Nothing to do with philosophy, and read my words again I said goals/assists are stats that heavily contribute towards people making their decisions.

hysterical, you seem to be a colossal noob, I bet you started watching football in 2013 after we signed neymar

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Its simple,one season doesn't define who is the better player for Suarez deserve to be rated over Iniesta.Iniestas style is different than the other attacking midfielders and people don't judge him mostly for his stats...In that logic Kompany isn't on the top 5 Cbs just because he had a bad season,but comparing that rating isn't about only one season..
exactly

barca7788

Nepali Cule
aint pete talking about the performance of suarez and iniesta from this past season?
well when ballon d`or is presented they just rank it No1 to 3, be it defender or goalie.
so accoding to it we can say suarez was above iniesta last year.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Luis Suarez spotted leaving the training ground, crying.

BRGEZgkCIAE0MKf.jpg
WTF!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans