9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
35kmt5x.jpg
:rofl1:

Pete

hysterical, you seem to be a colossal noob, I bet you started watching football in 2013 after we signed neymar

Please kindly do not swear. I have been a Barcelona fan through the years when we were not considered a force in Europe and R.Madrid were the fashionable team to support. My opinion on Suarez over Iniesta, is just my opinion over the past 12-18mths. I am not discussing their careers.

Pete

aint pete talking about the performance of suarez and iniesta from this past season?
well when ballon d`or is presented they just rank it No1 to 3, be it defender or goalie.
so accoding to it we can say suarez was above iniesta last year.

My point was for the past season.

A

Athletic

Hilarious when some1 has a different opinion you get called a lunatic or noob. He clearly said "right now the best players are" and considering Suarez was better than Iniesta last season that isn't even a ridiculous statement to make. In fact I agree with it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Are people actually saying that Iniesta "wasn't that great last season"? Iniesta was easily our 2nd best player last season and absolutely brilliant, performance-wise he was not much far behind Messi or Ronaldo, even his statistical output was amazing which usually isn't his forte. Not only was he 2nd in Europe for assists, his performances were unbelievably consistent and amazing and he provided much more in buildup than final statistics.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yes but Suárez was brilliant as well. Hard to choose between the two but Suárez had a bigger impact

Not talking about Suarez's performances, those were very great too, but just wondering how anyone could insult Iniesta's 12/13 season. As for impact, Suarez had a more direct one, carrying his team in statistical output. However for us, Iniesta was the king of buildup play and kept things running even when the rest of the team was down. He was not only highly vital, but unbelievably skilled and magical.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Liverpool owner John W Henry says forward Luis Suarez will not be sold to Arsenal for any price.

Suarez is eager to leave the Anfield club and said earlier in the week that he had been promised he would be sold if Liverpool failed to qualify for this season's Champions League, while Arsenal have bid £40million plus one pound for the Uruguay forward.

And Henry says even an increased bid from Arsenal will not change his stance.

"I'm unequivocal that we won't sell to Arsenal, whatever the bid is," he said. "I have not said it to Stan (Kroenke, Arsenal's majority shareholder) but I had a personal conversation with Ivan Gazidis (Arsenal chief executive) and told him we would not sell. "He won't be sold even if a foreign club comes in, because we do not have time to sign a suitable replacement.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Liverpool owner John W Henry says forward Luis Suarez will not be sold to Arsenal for any price.

Suarez is eager to leave the Anfield club and said earlier in the week that he had been promised he would be sold if Liverpool failed to qualify for this season's Champions League, while Arsenal have bid £40million plus one pound for the Uruguay forward.

"I'm unequivocal that we won't sell to Arsenal, whatever the bid is," he said. "I have not said it to Stan (Kroenke, Arsenal's majority shareholder) but I had a personal conversation with Ivan Gazidis (Arsenal chief executive) and told him we would not sell. "He won't be sold even if a foreign club comes in, because we do not have time to sign a suitable replacement.

How unfortunate, a player like Suarez should play in the Champions League

Pete

Hilarious when some1 has a different opinion you get called a lunatic or noob. He clearly said "right now the best players are" and considering Suarez was better than Iniesta last season that isn't even a ridiculous statement to make. In fact I agree with it.

Thank you. I had joined thinking Barca fans would embrace each other, and respect that we have different opinions. I also like other teams like Liverpool and A.C Milan. I am not going to choose a Barca player over another team player, purely because he plays for us. I am glad there are people on this forum like you, who appreciate we all have different opinions. I would never question Iniesta's ability and career, he is a very different player to Suarez, Bale and Neymar and I appreciate that.

No need to insult people for having a different opinion to yours. Thanks.

Thank you

Liverpool owner is right to take this stance, Suarez is not bigger than the club and has shown disrespect towards the club. Yes, a player of his ability should be in the Champions League but he signed a contract extension last summer and was not forced to do so, now he has had another great season and interest from R.Madrid has turned his head. His reasons for wanting to leave do not make sense, and I think R.Madrid are pulling the strings and playing a game, they think if Arsenal's offer is excepted that they too can come in with a lower offer and make Liverpool sell to them, rather than sell to a direct challenger for a top 4 finish in the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans