9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

:shrug:

Also, NO to the person who wanted to sell Asexis + 10 million for Suarez. NO. :angry:

Why not? Suarez is a much better player than Alexis. He wouldnt go missing against big teams like alexis does, he can create his own chances better than anyone besides Messi.
He is like Messi without agility, finishing and good behaviour, which is still better than almost all forewards outside of Ibra,Cr7, Rvp, Falcao. On the same level as Cavani, Rooney, Lewandowski, Aguero yet better than Negredo,Soldado,Giroud,Gomez, Balotelli, Higuain, Benzema, Alexis, Pedro, Mandzukic, Huntelaar, Kiessling,Benteke etc.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He also doesn't have nearly as good of vision, assisting, or passing in general. Not to mention he doesn't provide nearly close enough to the workrate that Pedro and Sanchez do, which would screw over our front line quite a bit. And he's way too temperamental, he's basically a Pepe up top, relying on him in big games not to do something stupid would not be something I would relish in doing.

raskolnikov

He also doesn't have nearly as good of vision, assisting, or passing in general. Not to mention he doesn't provide nearly close enough to the workrate that Pedro and Sanchez do, which would screw over our front line quite a bit. And he's way too temperamental, he's basically a Pepe up top, relying on him in big games not to do something stupid would not be something I would relish in doing.

Sorry I should have said just as a goalscorer, not overall player.
But his workrate is pretty good actually I have seen him run his socks off plenty of times, but yeah he is his own worst enemy in the end with his crazy behaviour.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yeah, he's does work hard when he wants to win, but that's not that constant and it's not as good as Sanchez's or Pedro's. And if my memory doesn't deceive me ( which it very well could) then I'm pretty sure he commits a lot of stupid fouls, even more than Pedro. And with our defense, we can't really afford that...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real Madrid are preparing a bid (basically the Benzema money...). But it's too late really unless they offer us some players in exchange.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Another day, another dive.

Another shitstorm? People should just get over it now, he's a cheat and we know it and he'll always get away with it regardless of what happens cause he's a big star.

Meitux

Other than his bad attitude it's already known that he's a world class player. But most people dislike him because of the way he behaves.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Dives to get Peruvian red carded, dives for a penal. Scores the penal and celebrates like he won the WC. You can't write this stuff any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans