9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Del Busque is stubborn and would call an injured regular player rather than call a fit new face for his team. Tabarez isn't the same.

malevolent

I can see why Liverpool are doing this. The only thing I disagree with is that they want him to apologize :lol:

They have the power. They don't want to sell especially to a team who is where they want to be in that 4th place. By selling to them yes they get 50m but who can they buy thats available that would off set that blow. By selling to Arsenal Liverpool screw themselves of a top four place for the next how many years. I can see them selling to anyone but Arsenal. Dunno why Arsenal fans are so thick to see that though :lol:

If anything I see them holding on to him for a half a season then selling to foreign club in January.

A

Athletic

Why should he apologise? He was promised that he was allowed to leave if Liverpool didn't make CL and now they're screwing him over. If they force him to stay I'd just score 100 own goals if I were him

Jenks

Why should he apologise? He was promised that he was allowed to leave if Liverpool didn't make CL and now they're screwing him over.

Was he though? If it's in the contract, like he claims, then Liverpool will have no say in the matter.

malevolent

Why should he apologise? He was promised that he was allowed to leave if Liverpool didn't make CL and now they're screwing him over. If they force him to stay I'd just score 100 own goals if I were him

It wasn't in the contract so dunno where you got that nonsense from.

However he shouldn't apologize thats what I agree about.

A

Athletic

Then that would be a version of a release clause, which I thought was not allowed in England. Also probably the reason why there is all this commotion with Suarez and Guardiola miss understanding the nature of the clause.

Jenks

He doesn't say that release clauses aren't allowed in England, he says that there isn't a standardized or regulated system like there is in Spain, where they're mandatory. He's saying that the confusion probably comes from the fact that Suarez doesn't really have a release clause at all, just one that allows him to speak to other clubs when certain conditions are met.

Last edited:

Jenks

Interesting comment from Gerrard in his England press conference, he says he's very confident that he won't be leaving to another club in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans