9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

He's going to end up at Madrid this summer. After the world cup, they're going to throw around some serious money for a marquee striker.

Irish_Cules

He's going to end up at Madrid this summer. After the world cup, they're going to throw around some serious money for a marquee striker.

It seems like the most obvious destination but Liverpool will be looking for money close to what Bale cost and I'm not sure Madrid will want to spend that kind of money on one player two summers in a row.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I think so too. I honestly don't know if 3 guys who like to be the main man will work in an attacking trident though. I've already heard Bale is quite a bit better when Ronaldo isn't playing, add Suarez into the mix... It could either end up ridiculously brilliant or fail miserably.

Pepe Silvia

Let RM try and get another hothead ego driven maniac. It only plays into our plans to continue our reign at the top. RM won't do anything serious until they STOP spending for the sake of it and form a TEAM.

As for the Suarez/Alexis comparisons, that's not even close. I love Alexis and he is in scintillating form this season, but Suarez has been a beast for some time now and consistently produces sublime pieces of magic.

ammarfcb

ze special one
z20CDO.jpg

whats that 5 freekicks this season? we pirlo now

ammarfcb

ze special one
I don't know what he's cooking but it's sure as hell not a goal against a top club :pep:

haven't followed the record till the end but hasn't suarez scored against every epl team. w-where else do i go to score against big teams

also MUH international success
article-2019043-0D25B7CF00000578-804_468x303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans