9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

Suarez might just be the last piece to the madrid puzzle. This guy is just too good. I can see him linking up with Bale and Ronaldo really well.

Theconomist

Incredible player but imo Ibra has been having a much better season.
He's been absolutely phenomenal tho, if he wins something with liverpool this year and does a good job at the WC he'll challenge seriously for the bd.

H

Haruko The Goon

He has a 70m clause in his contract. A team outside of the PL has to bid 70m or more to activate it.

Madrid/PSG the only options I think.

Could see Madrid going for him in the summer, IF he misses out on the CL.

B

beautifulgame

Suarez might just be the last piece to the madrid puzzle. This guy is just too good. I can see him linking up with Bale and Ronaldo really well.

Madrid have been looking for "that missing piece" for many a year.

Co0ter

It's not just how MANY goals and assists he has; it's HOW he scores/provides them. He's scored some absolutely amazing goals this season and incredible assists- not to mention how much magic he's created on the pitch that didn't end up in a goal.

To me, he's easily had a better season than Ibra. Ibra has been great, but Suarez has been incredible and in a better league....also; his workrate and desire to win = priceless.

Co0ter

Just woke up from a Neymar-Suarez-Messi dream. And yes, I do believe Suarez in the middle is worth moving Messi to the RW. At the end of the day 50-70 goals by one player a season doesnt win you the big titles; a better, overall stronger team does that when it's the best against the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans