9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Had some moments of brilliance again against West Ham. Unlucky not to score.

Bkn5gBNCAAApI_V.jpg

Stopped at the park when he saw a kid with down syndrome play football with a Liverpool ball. Nice gesture.

abual3bed1

Just to mark his massive impact on Liverpool's season, yesterday was the 1st win for Liverpool without a goal from Suarez this season (of course the ones he played. He was banned for the first 5 games of the PL).

raskolnikov

Suarez has really stepped his game up, his skills are insane and so easy to overlook. The way he winst penalties by intentially chipping the ball up when he tries to get by defenders, his nutmegs, workrate, ballcontroll and passing, opportunistic plays. that Bergkamp chip with the outside of his right foot tot the bar or that long distance shot against the post vs Arsenal.
I really hope Perez stays away from him and let him be a Liverpool legend, would be more fun.

raskolnikov

Just to mark his massive impact on Liverpool's season, yesterday was the 1st win for Liverpool without a goal from Suarez this season (of course the ones he played. He was banned for the first 5 games of the PL).

thats not true, they beat Sunderland a few weeks ago and he didnt score.

CoutinhoLFC

is this a joke?

arsenal, sunderland, fulham, thats just recently

H

Haruko The Goon

If you guys really are getting banned from signings players in summer 2015 - you need to go ALL OUT to sign Suarez.

You really don't want Real to nab it, and attack next season with Bale, Suarez and Ronaldo as a front three.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If you guys really are getting banned from signings players in summer 2015 - you need to go ALL OUT to sign Suarez.

You really don't want Real to nab it, and attack next season with Bale, Suarez and Ronaldo as a front three.

It'll be funny seeing Ronaldo trying to do to Suarez what he does to Bale fearing Suarez might for for a CR7 sandwich

hulinat

So we are going to buy a player just to prevent Madrid from buying this player? Retarded.

XaviMessiGirl

I believe the correct stat is that it was the first win that one of Suarez or Sturridge didn't score. I actually really like that Gerrard is taking the penalties instead of just using it as an opportunity to pad Suarez's goal tally.

abual3bed1

thats not true, they beat Sunderland a few weeks ago and he didnt score.

is this a joke?

arsenal, sunderland, fulham, thats just recently

I believe the correct stat is that it was the first win that one of Suarez or Sturridge didn't score. I actually really like that Gerrard is taking the penalties instead of just using it as an opportunity to pad Suarez's goal tally.

I stand corrected by XMG. Yes, first win without goals from Suarez and Sturridge. My bad.

Theconomist

I do want to win the golden boot, but good PR is just as important as a few more goals per season, besides if I did ask Gerrard to let me take penalties he would probably say no.

Luis Suarez* 11 april 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans