9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jägermeister

It would be stupid to sell Pedro and Alexis and replace them with one forward. Then Neymar is injured and we have our current problem swapt from defense to offense.

ammarfcb

ze special one
“The last conversation I had with Luis we spoke a lot and I know he is very happy here,”

“He has had a marvellous season,. He has picked up all the awards - ones that were very important to him from his peers.

“He’s contributed massively to our success this season and he is happy in the Premier League.

“He has turned a corner in terms of how he’s perceived in England.

- br

Suarez: "The most important thing now is to focus on the Champions League. We have not had that for 4/5 years."

but i know this still won't shut up the haters who act like suarez has already left for rm and its done deal.

Last edited:
R

rb3025

So he pretty much won every individual award he could in England, not bad. Too bad he didn't win league. Unfortunately Rodgers is just too naive and Gerrard is just lol

Arsenal Fan

As an England fan it does boost our hopes of getting out the group, so it's slightly good news in a way but Luis Suarez is one of the best around & the world cup will be better with him in it, personally I hope he makes a speedy recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans