9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
"Liverpool Line-Up £60m Bid for PSG Striker Edinson Cavani as Luis Suarez Replacement" [CaughtOffside]

How about that, he said he likes Barca, so Liverpool is panicking and buying Cavani :)

ammarfcb

ze special one
"Liverpool Line-Up £60m Bid for PSG Striker Edinson Cavani as Luis Suarez Replacement" [CaughtOffside]

haha. lets ignore the fact cavani is in NO WAY a suarez replacment:

>caught of side
>liverpool giving up this easily

we had the english carrollvani but sold him.

I

instinct

I just tried the rumour what would happen if Real signed him. I hate Real so much. He would probably triumph there while we end up with the likes of Soriano

hulinat

Why do people even want him? Buy him for 100M, play him out of position and then sell him away for 10M right after he turns 30. Makes sense.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Why do people even want him? Buy him for 100M, play him out of position and then sell him away for 10M right after he turns 30. Makes sense.

I think 100M for 27yrs old is a bit too much, 80M is more realistic. Ibra is 32 and still is at his best, so imagine if you can have a striker for 5 years who can score over 30 goals a season, RM will definitely go for him.

impeh

Hi, its me..
hes on holiday in Barcelona right now and seemed very complimentary of the players, but seeing as the club are finally gonna spend big on a CB i dont think they will spend another 60m+ on him.

Madrid on the other hand..

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
hes on holiday in Barcelona right now and seemed very complimentary of the players, but seeing as the club are finally gonna spend big on a CB i dont think they will spend another 60m+ on him.

We'll swap with Alexis

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

He is in Barcelona, that means that there will be a secret meeting between him and Zubi :neymar:

Zincubus

Banned
Luis Suarez

No way they gonna spend 120M, United maybe spend more than that after this season though, but not us.

That's what the 'money guy' said a few weeks ago . The budget is 60 million per year but if the ban is likely to stand they will use next years budget this Summer . Common sense really .

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That's what the 'money guy' said a few weeks ago . The budget is 60 million per year but if the ban is likely to stand they will use next years budget this Summer . Common sense really .

I haven't seen those news and they don't know when the final decision will be taken, it could drag past September 1st, so what they gonna spend 120M without not knowing whether it will be lifted or not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans