9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
We have other priorities and a limited transfer budget. Blowing Neymar type money on Suarez is beyond stupid. We need a CB, CM and a proper 9.

Limited budget ??

They've seaid we can use next years budget as well ( as we won't be able to spend it - ban ) . So that's 120 million ( 60 +60 ) plus anything raised from sales ......

Barcilliant

Limited budget ??

They've seaid we can use next years budget as well ( as we won't be able to spend it - ban ) . So that's 120 million ( 60 +60 ) plus anything raised from sales ......

Sales? LOL. Barca are shit at selling. We ALWAYS make a loss when selling.

Mascherano -12 m
Tello-10M
Alexis-20M
Cuenca, Affellay, Dos Santos-total 5 million.
Alves-12M

Those players look like going. That is a total of 59 Million. That is optimistic by me. Knowing Barca they will all go for half that price.

Crixus

Suarez (Liverpool): "Could I play with Messi and Neymar? Barça know which players they need. It's not my decision. I don't listen to rumors"

CatalinR10

Limited budget ??

We have only 60 M for this summer ? I was reading that we were ready to splash 100.

If we have 100 from this summer + 60 from the next summer + at least 40 from whatever players we are going to sell , that would be 200 M .

giphy.gif

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
We have only 60 M for this summer ? I was reading that we were ready to splash 100.

If we have 100 from this summer + 60 from the next summer + at least 40 from whatever players we are going to sell , that would be 200 M .

giphy.gif

:rofl1: I remember they said that they will spend around 60M.

L

Learo

I am sure we will spend 100m with this transfer ban still looming.

I expect us to get about 20m from the sale of Masche, Alves and maybe Song. About 6-8m for each of them. Thats the Barca price.

So we might spend 120m. Half will probably go to buy Cavani (here's hoping). Then 40m for two solid CBs. 11m have been spent on ter Stegen. And then maybe, maybe a RB, but we have options there already. Rafinha, Denis Suarez and Deulofeu to return/promoted.

I

instinct

Luis Suarez: It's impossible for Barcelona's tiki-taka to end, so nice to see their game.

Luis Suarez: Barcelona must make changes. Opponents know how they play now.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Luis Suarez: It's impossible for Barcelona's tiki-taka to end, so nice to see their game.

Luis Suarez: Barcelona must make changes. Opponents know how they play now.

Changes = new striker = Suarez + He likes Tiki-Taka and its non-negotiable (impossible to end same context). Is that a come and get me?

I

instinct

Changes = new striker = Suarez + He likes Tiki-Taka and its non-negotiable (impossible to end same context). Is that a come and get me?

Maybe it's a ''Haha, Barca needs me but I will go to their arch rivals'' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans