9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Everyone seems to have forgotten how Lewa went on spouting angry words in the medias from his country because he was blocked at Dortmund.

Even worse, everyone forgot suarez crying in his car while leaving Liverpool training ground because we were close to the end of the mercato and he was signified for a 4000 times that his board refused to sell him.

Players who want to force their way out don't always win.

Last edited:

jairzinho

He didn't put himself in this position. He put himself in the position of getting a red card and possibly banned from playing further in this world cup. That's it. It's not his fault that FIFA gave the press so much influence and gave such an absurd punishment. That one is not on him. The punishment being out of proportion is NOT something else, it is the most important part of this story. It's because of how unjust the punishment is that Suarez is a victim too. He should never apologize in public before FIFA apologizes to him for discriminating against him.

This nutcase deserves no pity and the punishment is neither absurd or unjust. What is absurd is the guy's ridiculous and pathetic responses to the whole incident. No remorse and no apology. Instead he attempts to offer a foolish explanation of his idiotic version of events making a compete fool of himself and showing also how mentally unstable he is, while at the same time showing that the punishment is extremely justified. Add this to the fact that this is the 3rd time he's done this type of shit. Don't try to defend or pity saurez. He's an exceptional talent but he needs help.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He might need help but I think it's strange people don't react this badly to over the top tackles, elbows and headbutts. I think biting is the same as any of those things.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
It's because it's so bizarre I think. Biting is so...barbaric lol. You have to have a certain state of mind to do something like that :lol:. Its just weird.
But I mean lets be honest, would you rather get a little bite on the arm or a freaking kung fu kick to the chest/leg?

slim boogy

Agreed. Doesn't really matter but barca already get unnecessary hate. Having suarez will just add to it. He would be like barcas version of pepe

BerkeleyBernie

It's because it's so bizarre I think. Biting is so...barbaric lol. You have to have a certain state of mind to do something like that :lol:. Its just weird.
But I mean lets be honest, would you rather get a little bite on the arm or a freaking kung fu kick to the chest/leg?

I'd take the bite. :)

The sanctions have to do with the shock value, not the harm. Hurling your body/fist/foot at an opponent is "manly"; biting your opponent is a freak show. It's about the public image of the sport.

Stric

If he comes Suarez will be as good as Eto was. He has that unpredictability, x factor and intensity.

On the other hand, he will bring the club's reputation to a new low, and will eventually pull some crazy stunt that will ban him from football for more than he is banned now. This deal just screams failure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi Torres said that we'll start the negotiations with Liverpool now after deciding to go for him.

Strange...... I thought it was a done deal already. :)

Jadentheman

Luis Suarez

I think the board just loves controversy now. First Messi taxes, then Neygate, and of course the transfer ban. Now they want Suarez whom will surely do something crazy or stupid before the end of his first season here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icarium

Lifestealer
If I remember correctly Luis Suarez is sponsored by Adidas, this chase does not make sense unless Adidas drops Suarez and nike offers him a contract. Then the board will not hesitate to spend how much ever Liverpool asks. But in the current scenario paying that many bucks does not make sense.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans