9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

For the amount of money we are going to dump to try and sign this clown, there are many other players we could make an attempt to get. Mauro Icardi, Jackson Martinez, or even Higuain would come for less than Suarez. All of those players are well rounded strikers, who are not only tall enough to create an aerial threat but also have solid technique with the ball at their feet, are mobile and intelligent enough to play a high tempo passing game and all demonstrate ruthless finishing.

It offer our team the kind of dynamic Ibra had here at time but we'd also have a mix of Villa with his understanding of the passing game and willingness to adapt and work off the ball more. Particularly having someone to create space for Messi to run into is the key and someone like Martinez or Higuain would be a great fit for us because of that added ability to score in the air. I'd take any of those three over Suarez who is nothing but trouble. Most importantly they'd all be cheaper and then we'd have enough money to get a real CB, not fucking Mathieu.

rixxer

Every player is for sale if he really wants to leave.

Yeah. Imagine this.
Liverpool: Luis, you won't go anywhere
Luis: But, I really want, please.
Liverpool: No!
Luis: Oh well, if you don't let me go, I will bite somebody.......................................... after the ban
Liverpool: ok, off you go.

L

linetty

I wonder why people talk about the bite all the time and not about Balotelli who almost chopped guy's head off with his kung-fu kick...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think the board just loves controversy now. First Messi taxes, then Neygate, and of course the transfer ban. Now they want Suarez whom will surely do something crazy or stupid before the end of his first season here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe this is exaxtly the image the team needs now. Sort of like the effect mourinho instilled on his teams. The whole world against us were the bad guys fighter attitude but we don't care and we're gonna kick your ass. Maybe itll help pump some ice into our veins in lieu of the masia we're so humble school boy (hi zlatan) attitude. Idk its just a thought

Stric

Except that we're getting increasingly bad reputation, and instead of the fighter attitude and kicking ass, we're sinking deeper every next season...

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Everyday this transfer seems more likely O_O....im really not sure how to feel.
Sure the guy is a bit out of his mind...but that quality :wub:? Teams beware.
If he comes he is going to tear it up and everyone and their mothers will LOVE him.

Until he pulls another Mike Tyson.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I wonder why people talk about the bite all the time and not about Balotelli who almost chopped guy's head off with his kung-fu kick...

Because we are not linked heavily to Balo,man. I doubt anyone here would welcome Balo either.

Maybe this is exaxtly the image the team needs now. Sort of like the effect mourinho instilled on his teams. The whole world against us, we're the bad guys, fighter attitude but we don't care and we're gonna kick your ass. Maybe itll help pump some ice into our veins in lieu of the masia we're so humble school boy (hi zlatan) attitude. Idk its just a thought

Mou doesn't make his men believe they are the bad guys really; he makes them believe the other team is made of evil shadows that is going to create an apocalypse if they are not eliminated. He makes his men think they all are super heroes en route to save human kind and if anything ever happens against them in games it is pure injustice. It is other teams who are now sure every Mou-managed team are the bad guys.

Every day that passes without an official announcement of Barça buying Suarez is worth a celebration.

+1000

Butaan4barca

Everyday this transfer seems more likely O_O....im really not sure how to feel.
Sure the guy is a bit out of his mind...but that quality :wub:? Teams beware.
If he comes he is going to tear it up and everyone and their mothers will LOVE him.

Until he pulls another Mike Tyson.

didn't we sell THE MARADONA for disciplinary reasons ??? seem like club values are changing $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans